Hi Stamping friends; Today I have another little Pink fellow to share with you – I call it the Stampin Up Pop of Paradise Pink Pineapple Card created with the Pop of Paradise Stamp Set – did you order it yet? And it’s for the Happy Stampers Blog Hop:
If you have been perusing the New 2016 – 2017 Stampin Up Catalog you may recognize this card!….I CASed it right out of the caddy, haha…page 84 – there are a few cute cards there!
We have a color challenge this week and I remember the Pop of Pink Designer Paper so that’s where I started!.
In my world, they are paving our street, we are in the middle of putting in vegi gardens, the dogs were at the spa, I have a garage sale this weekend, new catalog started today, a paper share to order, etc. etc….so, I appreciate all the samples that the Stampin Up artists create and share in each catalog because we all have days like this and when you have a deadline, it’s nice to just be able to take inspiration from somewhere!…
And I think I really like Pink Pineapples!….what do you think they taste like haha…
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- Cut the designer paper in a strip 4-1/4 wide, top piece is 1 inch long, bottom piece is 1-1/2 inches long.
- Cut a strip of the Gold Foil also 4-1/4 wide, then cut two pieces 3/4 long.
- Use Fast Fuse to attach the gold foil pieces to the back of the designer paper and then attach the pieces to the top and bottom of a Thick Whisper White card – super easy.
- Get out your Melon Mambo ink pad and stamp that little pineapple on a scrap of Whisper White and then without reinking – stamp it twice more on center of your card, angling it out to the left and right.
- On another scrap of Whisper White stamp that awesome banner in StazOn Black.
- Cut out the two pieces and attach them to the card front with Dimensionals to pop them up just a bit.
- Tear off a 3 inch strip of the coordinating Pop of Pink Designer Washi Tape, cut it in half and attach it to the top white section of your card center.
Viola – you are done! and my fav. – no extra postage required.
Now it’s time to go and see what the rest of the Happy Stampers Designers have come up with for this week’s challenge.
Click the button below to Hop on over to Amy Koenders
If you get lost along the way, here is a list of everyone involved in the hop today
Sandi MacIver – (you are here)
Jari Francis – not playing this week.
Thanks so much for visiting me today and if you would like to order the supplies to create the Stampin Up Pop of Paradise Pink Pineapple Card; simply click on the “shop with me” button below, I would be most happy to be your demonstrator.
You can find the card recipe and product list for today’s project at the end of this post.
If you need help with “how to order” – Click Here:
Earn Corgi Rewards towards FREE stamps when you shop with me
Winners of the May Bonus Corgi Club Draw:
- Prize #1 – Diane L
- Prize #2 – Marlene D
- Prize #3 – Jan Mc
Congratulations everyone and thanks so much for supporting my little Stampin Up Business:
Want a NEW 2016 – 2017 CANADIAN STAMPIN UP Annual Catalog mailed to you? Click here to sign up
Save 10% on Stampin Up PRODUCT BUNDLES – 41 to choose from here
See Sneak Peeks of 100’s of New Catalog Card Ideas – on Pinterest here:
Organize your “MUST HAVE” new products with my printable “Wish List 2016“
Have a super long wish list? Consider becoming a demonstrator to receive a discount on all your crafting supplies click here – and During June – Pick TWO FREE STAMP SETS
Card Base: Thick Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2
Card Front: Pop of Pink Designer Paper 1 x 4-1/4 and 1-1/2 x 4-1/4
Gold Foil: 3/4 x 4-1/2 (need two)
Pineapple and sentiment – Whsiper White 2-1/2 x 3-1/2
Supply List for the Stampin Up Pop of Pink Pineapple Card: