Hi Stampers, today I’m sharing Balloon Adventures and the Generation Stamping Technique.
It’s also my 60th Birthday Week – so I’m celebrating all week long – check out the details under the card instructions.
I have been stamping for over 30 years now and we used to call this technique the stamping off technique, so if you’re as old as me, haha…you may remember it.
This is a super easy technique and look closely, I only used two stamps from the Balloon Adventures stamp set on each of the cards.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- You start at the top of the art piece with a fully inked stamp – and stamp the image – this is first generation.
- NOTE – because you are stamping off the paper – this is going to cause a void in the ink on your stamp.
- Clean the stamp and reink. Stamp on scrap paper first, then on your art piece – this is second generation
- Stamp it repeatedly without reinking, moving down half a balloon width each time – generations three and four.
- Clean the stamp again – change colours and repeat
- Clean the stamp again – change colours and repeat.
- I stamp my sentiments in Basic Black Archival Ink, so adding a black mat around the art piece helps to frame it out.
- Attach it to your mat and then your card base. I chose white for one, and Melon Mambo for the other.
Supplies for today’s card are listed at the end of this post, but first – I have a fun week coming for you….
It was my birthday yesterday – 60 WOW!…..I celebrated having a downline meeting in my studio with some new Demonstrators who have just signed up. We have a fun few hours together with some business discussion, some fun stamping and ending with a Birthday cake and tea as there was another birthday to celebrate today – Happy Birthday Lois:
Seeing as my birthday is a bit of a milestone, I decided to celebrate all week – and share the fun with you.
March 2nd through 9th – DOUBLE CORGIS on all orders $25.00 and higher.
Earn your FREE stamp sets faster with Double Corgis on all orders between now and March 9th – details here:
Place a $50.00 order (using the host code) and earn the free class for this month, Balloon Adventures
Place a $75.00 or higher order (using the host code) and earn a FREE precut Card Kit to go with this month’s class (I’m trying something new so tell me if you like this idea ok?)
Please note – you will need the Balloon Adventures stamp set and Balloon Bouquet punch to complete the class.
If your order is $200. or higher, please DO NOT use the host code as you will earn the host dollars and you will still qualify for both of the above gifts.
BLOG CANDY – I’m doing Blog Candy every day for this week – so don’t forget to leave a comment on each blog post this week for your chance to win. All winners will be announced on Saturday March 11.
How do you leave a comment?
go to the top of the blog post where the title is, click on the pink “leave a comment” and a new screen will pop up with a comment box. – Leave me a comment – answering this question:
What New Incolour would you most like to see in the upcoming NEW Annual Catalogue?
This is what you are playing for today. The Seaside Shore Clear mount Stamp Set (valued at $28.00) and 4 cards I have created with the set.
While you are all welcome to leave comments, as I am a Canadian Demonstrator, I can only ship within Canada – thanks for understanding
Product List for the Balloon Adventures and the Generation Stamping Technique – click on the images for a larger view and to add to your shopping bag.
Thanks so much for visiting me today and if you live in Canada and would like to order the supplies to create the Stampin Up Balloon Adventures and the Generation Stamping Technique card: simply click on the “shop with me” button below, I would love to be your demonstrator.
- Shop my Online store 24/7
- by phone 306-764-0337
- E-Mail Me or in person
- Earn FREE stamps with Corgi Rewards
- Learn how to place an online order here:
- March Host Code VD792MGN – details here
Why shop with me? I’m committed to making your on-line ordering experience amazing. Learn about the perks and benefits of my Corgi Loyalty Rewards here.
Join my Canadian Nation Wide Happy Stampers Team – We welcome you from Anywhere in Canada
During Sale-a-bration you receive:
- $165.00 of products of your choice for $135. (excludes Host sets and Sale-a-bration sets)
- TWO FREE Additional Stamp Sets (any price from either the Annual or Occasions Catalogues)
- A Free Paper Pumpkin Kit
- FREE Shipping on your entire order
CLICK HERE for the details