Hi stampers, I have a fun share for you today, Balloon Adventures with Celebrations Folders.
When I design cards and projects for a class I try all kinds of ideas with stamps and other products. Not all of them make the cut and become part of the class. This one didn’t make the cut – not because I didn’t like it (I LOVE IT), but because I already had two VERY detailed techniques in the Balloon Adventures Stamping Class – click here for that class.
So – that means I get to share it with you here on my blog:
This card combines two products in the Occasions Catalogue. The Balloon Adventures Stamp Set and the Celebrations Duo Textured Impressions Embossing Folders (now could that name get any longer?), LOL. Shortening it to TIEF
Balloon Adventures with Celebrations Folders – these little folders are hidden way in the back on page 40 of the catalogue and if you haven’t played with them yet, I would highly recommend trying them.
How they work? They Deboss (they indent the word), so that when you stamp over them, as I did with the solid image balloon, there is a white void where the debossing is so you can read the word. Clear as mud? Ok, here is an awesome Stampin Up Video to explain it for you.
NOTE – there is information at the beginning of the video about the Happy Celebrations Coordinating stamp set, the actually stamping technique starts at 2:38 – but the cards are adorable, so worth watching.
If you are reading this in an e-mail, you may have to CLICK HERE to view the video on my blog.
Isn’t that technique fun, and I can think of about a dozen other stamp sets this technique would be awesome with it.
- Card Base: Melon Mambo 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 4-1/4
- Mat: Basic Black 3-5/8 x 4-7/8
- Art Piece: Whisper White 3-1/2 x 4-3/4
- Bottom strip: Pop of Pink Designer Paper 1/2 x 5-1/4
Thanks so much for visiting me today and if you live in Canada and would like to order the supplies to create the Stampin Up Balloon Adventures with Celebrations Folders cards: simply click on the “shop with me” button below, I would love to be your demonstrator.
- Shop my Online store 24/7
- by phone 306-764-0337
- E-Mail Me or in person
- Earn FREE stamps with Corgi Rewards
- Learn how to place an online order here:
- February Host Code 3ET2JW3G – details here
– Why shop with me? I’m committed to making your on-line ordering experience amazing. Learn about the perks and benefits of my Corgi Loyalty Rewards here.