Hi stamping friends, my share today is created with the Basket Bunch Bundle for Easter and I have a few cute projects to share with you.
This bundle has so many amazing pieces in it to provide hours of creative enjoyment. You can find it on page 18 of the Occasions catalogue, and it’s on the retired hit list too – so if you are like me and want this for years to come, order soon to not be disappointed.
First I stamped all my little pieces, coloured them with my ink pads and Aqua Painter and then cut them out with my Big Shot and the coordinating Basket Builder Framelits!
The stamp set has 29 images and the Framelits set has 22 dies. Order together as a Bundle and save 10% #144731
These little baskets were super easy to make and will be at my place settings later today for Easter Dinner.
- cut two baskets and two handles,
- Cut a piece of Whisper White 1-1/2 x 2-3/4
- Score at 3/4″ and 2″
- Turn long ways and score at 1/4″ on each side
- Fold the score lines and notch out the outside edge so they fold up without the bulk
- Use Multipurpose Glue to attach a basket to each side and a handle to each side
And thanks to Amy Koenders for this great idea – you can see her basket here
Next I wanted to use some of the pieces for a card so I watercoloured a background, flipped some eggs to make them into balloons, and used the Hello You Thinlits to cut out the “Happy”, The word Easter was white heat embossed onto black card stock and cut out.
I created a couple of other cards with this Basket Bunch Bundle recently, my carrot wreath above.
and another watercoloured Bunny card, both of which you can see details about here:
That’s it for me, I just wanted to wish you all a very Happy Easter. I hope all your chocolate is solid (and dark, yum, my favourite).
My easter joke: What’s invisible and smells like carrots?
Answer: Bunny farts!…..bababoom – she’s here all week people!..haha…
These projects are created with 100% Stampin Up Products. They are listed below with the order number and prices in Canadian Dollars. Clicking on them will take you to my Stampin’ Up! Online Store – where you can simply add them to your cart. Please note I can only accept and ship orders within Canada
CLick on the images for a larger view
- Add the host code to your orders to earn Free Stamps, hand made cards and thank you gifts – details here
- Shop my Online store 24/7
- by phone 306-764-0337
- E-Mail Me or in person
- Earn FREE stamps with Corgi Rewards
- Learn how to place an online order here:
Why shop with me? I’m committed to making your on-line ordering experience amazing. Learn about the perks and benefits of my Corgi Loyalty Rewards here.
More ways to SAVE:
- Save 10% on Stampin Up PRODUCT BUNDLES
- Earn Stampin Rewards – orders over $200 automatically receive $20+ stampin rewards used to order free products
- The Best Deal of All – the $135. Starter Kit
- If you have more than $135.00 on your wish list. Get $165.00 of product for $135.00, Free Shipping
- Join now – just in time to fill your starter kit with NEW Annual Catalog preorders for Demonstrators
PROMOTIONS, CLUBS, CLASSES AND ORDERING SPECIALS
- Free Ordering Tutorials with orders- ends April 30th
- View the NEW – Occasions Catalogue here
- View the Annual Catalog Online
- Realize the benefits of becoming one of my Preferred Customers – click here
- Treat yourself to a Paper Pumpkin Kit here