Hi stamping friends, my share today is created with the Birthday Banners Stampin Up stamp set.
And this is my second Design Team post for today, LOL., we backed this one up two weeks so everyone could attend Onstage – Stampin’ Up’s awesome Demonstrator event held LIVE around the world.
Our theme for this hop was supposed to be Balloon Adventures but it hit the retired list so we altered slightly to “Birthday Cards”, so you will see an awesome selection on the hop today:
I designed mine with the Birthday Banners Stampin Up Set as it’s moving through to the new catalogue and I absolutely adore the little stitched balloon stamp that goes with the coordinating Balloon Bouquet Punch. I have also created two completely different cards to show you two ways to use the punch.
This is my super retro version of the Birthday Banners Stampin Up Card – crazy wild eh!..
- I White Heat Embossed the balloon on scraps of Pool Party and Flirty Flamingo and then punched them out with the coordinating Balloon Bouquet punch.
- I borrowed the string stamp from Balloon Adventures (retiring), or you can just draw them in with your Basic Black Marker.
- The sentiment is also white heat embossed on a scrap of Basic Black.
My second card is created with Bella and Friends also moving through to the new annual catalogue yeah! because I have hardly played with this adorable set.
- I stamped the Images in StazOn Black (retired), and then used Soft Sky and Old Olive ink pads and my aqua painter to watercolor the background.
- The cupcake is done in Crumb Cake, Sweet Sugarplum and Daffodil Delight.
- Punching out balloons from scraps of designer paper is a super quick and easy way to create some added colour to your card, I used Tasty Treats Specialty Designer Paper (retiring)
- I finished them off with bows created from the White Baker’s Twine.
Now it’s time to go and see what the rest of the “Stamp to Share” Designers have come up with for this month’s challenge.
Click the button below to Hop on over to Paula Dobson’s blog:
If you get lost along the way, here is a list of our Design Team members – just click on their name to visit:
These Birthday Banners cards are created 100% with Stampin Up Products. They are listed below with the order number and prices in Canadian Dollars. Clicking on them will enlarge the pictures and take you to my Stampin’ Up! Online Store – where you can simply add them to your cart. Please note I can only accept and ship orders within Canada
Thanks so much for visiting me today I appreciate it very much!
- Add the host code to your orders to earn Free Stamps, hand made cards and thank you gifts – details here
- Shop my Online store 24/7
- by phone 306-764-0337
- E-Mail Me or in person
- Earn FREE stamps with Corgi Rewards
- Learn how to place an online order here:
Why shop with me? I’m committed to making your on-line ordering experience amazing. Learn about the perks and benefits of my Corgi Loyalty Rewards here.
More ways to SAVE:
- Save 10% on Stampin Up PRODUCT BUNDLES
- Shop up to 50% off on the Retiring Products Sale
- Earn Stampin Rewards – orders over $200 automatically receive $20+ stampin rewards used to order free products
- The Best Deal of All – the $135. Starter Kit
- If you have more than $135.00 on your wish list. Get $165.00 of product for $135.00, Free Shipping and Get in on the Current Demonstrator Preorder FUN
- Join now
PROMOTIONS AND ORDERING SPECIALS
- Free Ordering Tutorials with orders- ends Jan 31st
- View the NEW – Occasions Catalogue here
- View the Annual Catalog Online
- Realize the benefits of becoming one of my Preferred Customers – click here
- Treat yourself to a Paper Pumpkin Kit here
The Direct to Rubber Technique Class has been loaded using 100% Stampin Up Products
Sign in/Sign up today to get started on this great new class.