Hey stampers, my share for you today is Birthday Blossoms for Mother’s Day.
Today’s post is for a new Blog Hop I have been invited on with 8 of my Stampin’ Up! Demo Friends from around the globe. One of the best perks about being a Demo, meeting all these amazing gals. If you are following along on the hop – a Big Welcome to Canada I hope you enjoy your stay!
Our Theme this month is “Mother’s Day”…I’m still wishing spring would arrive so I had to dig out some floral stamps. And there they sat – I have had -0- creativity of late, we have decided to move and the house was in a complete uproar as we got ready to list it. (story for another day). Michelle Last posted an amazing card over the weekend, it totally inspired me, so thanks Michelle…you can see her beautiful card here.
My first card has a couple of New Catalogue Sneak Peeks in it. Say hello to Lemon Lime Twist on the flowers and Tranquil Tide on the leaves – two of the five new In colours. Don’t you love them paired with the Smoky Slate in the background – LOVE this Colour Combo My sentiment is from Floral Phrases.
I like to use the Stampin’ Up! colours when I’m editing my photos, so here is a list that I created for using in Pic Monkey and other photo editing sites I think I got pretty close on the colours.
Then my hubby asked for a thank you card for a gal leaving a board he is on, so I changed up the style and shape a little. This one is 4 x 9 to house a gift certificate. These flowers are done in Flirty Flamingo and using the coordinating Pansy Punch makes punching them out a breeze! The background stamping is done in Basic Black and Smoky Slate…I also used the Timeless Textures stamps in the background of both cards.
TIP – While the stamps are inky, try stamping your envelope! I absolutely LOVE doing this to give the recipient a little “preview” of what’s inside – my mail lady loves them too.
Now it’s time to check out what the rest of the design team created. I know you are absolutely going to love the projects these talented ladies have created for you. Click the Next Button to visit Jennifer Pauli in Germany and if you get lost along the way, there is a team list below:
Sandi MacIver – Canada (Prince Albert Sk) – you are here
These cards are created 100% with Stampin Up Products. They are listed below with the order number and prices in Canadian Dollars. Clicking on them will enlarge the photo and take you to my Stampin’ Up! Online Store – where you can simply add them to your cart. Please note I can only accept and ship orders within Canada
- Add the host code to your orders to earn Free Stamps, hand made cards and thank you gifts – details here
- Shop my Online store 24/7
- by phone 306-764-0337
- E-Mail Me or in person
- Earn FREE stamps with Corgi Rewards
- Learn how to place an online order here:
Why shop with me? I’m committed to making your on-line ordering experience amazing. Learn about the perks and benefits of my Corgi Loyalty Rewards here.
thanks so much for visiting me today – I appreciate it!
More ways to SAVE:
- Save 10% on Stampin Up PRODUCT BUNDLES
- Shop for up to 50% off on the Retiring Products Sale
- Earn Stampin Rewards – orders over $200 automatically receive $20+ stampin rewards used to order free products
- The Best Deal of All – the $135. Starter Kit
- If you have more than $135.00 on your wish list. Get $165.00 of product for $135.00, Free Shipping and Get in on the Current Demonstrator Preorder FUN
- Join now
PROMOTIONS AND ORDERING SPECIALS
- Free Ordering Tutorials with orders- ends Jan 31st
- View the NEW – Occasions Catalogue here
- View the Annual Catalog Online
- Realize the benefits of becoming one of my Preferred Customers – click here
- Treat yourself to a Paper Pumpkin Kit here
The Direct to Rubber Technique Class has been loaded using 100% Stampin Up Products
Sign in/Sign up today to get started on this great new class.