Hi stamping friends my share today is Colorful Seasons Asian Influence.
All my Stampin Up friends are in Thailand on the incentive trip right now. I didn’t earn it due to my little cancer adventure, but I’m having grand fun living the amazing trip through their picture sharing on Facebook (ok, maybe a tiny bit jealous, haha). It also inspired today’s card.
I was looking at the Freshly Made Sketch challenge for this week and thinking the Colorful Seasons Bundle would be absolutely perfect for this layout. I think I nailed it – you?
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks for the Colorful Seasons Asian Influence Card:
- I started by stamping the flowers in Blushing Bride and using a sponge dauber to add Berry Burst to the edges. When they were dry, I cut them out with the coordinating Seasonal Layers Framelits.
- Next, I cut the branch out of Early Espresso and the stitched circle was cut with the Stitched Shapes Framelits.
- I used a scrap of the Early Espresso and heat embossed to top part of the sentiment in white
- I then covered the designer paper with a post it note to stamp the bottom word in the sentiment which I coloured with my black Stampin’ Write Marker.
- I auditioned quite a few pieces of designer paper and finally settled on the Coffee Break one as I liked the subtle chevron pattern going on in the background.
- I used glue dots and multi-purpose glue to glue it all down.
- For the final embellishments, I have a whole sheet of pearls that I coloured with a black sharpie, I used them for the flower centers and the embellishment on the sketch challenge.
The Colour Seasons Bundle can be found on pages 146 and 147. There are 24 photopolymer Stamps and 17 coordinating dies and ordering them together as a bundle #145348 will save you 10%.
Click to view the products in my Stampin’ Up! Online Store. I can ship orders anywhere in Canada and I would LOVE the opportunity to earn your business.
Add the host code to your online orders to earn FREE stamps, classes and more – program details are here.
This Weeks Host Code gift is your choice of clear or gold faceted gems:
Why shop with me? I’m committed to making your on-line ordering experience amazing. Learn about the benefits of being one of my Stampin with Sandi customers here.
Sign Up Special – July 1 – 31st – click here for details:
Earn Bonus $ on all your qualifying orders in July – details here.
- Card Base: Thick Whisper white 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2, Early Espresso Mat 3-5/8 x 4-7/8, Coffee Break DSP card front 3-1/2 x 4-3/4
- Circle: Whisper White 3 x 3
- Flowers: Whisper White 1 x 4
- Branch: Early Espresso 2 x 5 and sentiment 1/2 x 3-1/2