HI stampers, my share today is created with the NEW Stampin Up Colorful Seasons for Mother’s Day, and for a new feature I’m starting here:
Case the Caddy!
There are so many great projects in the Stampin’ Up! Catalogues, why not use them as a source of inspiration!
Sneak Peek! – Colorful Seasons is a stamp set/bundle from the new catalogue, pages 146 and 147. The suite includes dies, ribbon, glitter enamel dots, amazing designer paper and four great card ideas. It’s part of our Demonstrator pre-order.
I used the card in the bottom left corner for my inspiration today!
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- After studying the card I wanted to case, I decided to use the Designer paper as an accent and not the main background as I wanted to watercolour the background.
- I used Berry Burst and Pink Pirouette on Watercolour paper for the background wash.
- The branch is die cut from Crumb Cake card stock.
- I used second generation stamping for the flowers in Berry Burst and then cut them out with the coordinating dies.
- Once I had the whole card together, I splattered it with watered down Berry Burst.
- Sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.
- I sliced a strip of the Color Theory Designer Series Paper to highlight my sentiment
Colorful Seasons for Mother’s Day Card #1
- I added some Gold Metallic Thread behind the branch and flowers.
- and check out the new Glitter Enamel Dots, they rock!…
Colorful Seasons for Mother’s Day Card #2
- I decided to try another one, this time on a Berry Burst card base that was embossed with the Petal Burst embossing folder.
- and while the stamps are all inked up, why not stamp the envelope to add a little preview of what’s inside. (I splatted it too).
I have another card to share with you tomorrow along with a short video on how I created it.
This card is created 100% with Stampin Up Products. They are listed below with the order number and prices in Canadian Dollars. Clicking on them will enlarge the photo and take you to my Stampin’ Up! Online Store – where you can simply add them to your cart. Please note I can only accept and ship orders within Canada.
- Add the host code to your orders to earn Free Stamps, hand made cards and thank you gifts – details here
- Shop my Online store 24/7
- by phone 306-764-0337
- E-Mail Me or in person
- Earn FREE stamps with Corgi Rewards
- Learn how to place an online order here:
Why shop with me? I’m committed to making your on-line ordering experience amazing. Learn about the benefits of being one of my Stampin with Sandi customers here.
More ways to SAVE:
- Save 10% on Stampin Up PRODUCT BUNDLES
- Shop for up to 50% off on the Retiring Products Sale
- Earn Stampin Rewards – orders over $200 automatically receive $20+ stampin rewards used to order free products
- The Best Deal of All – the $135. Starter Kit
- If you have more than $135.00 on your wish list. Get $165.00 of product for $135.00, Free Shipping and Get in on the Current Demonstrator Preorder FUN
- Join now
PROMOTIONS AND ORDERING SPECIALS
Join my Canadian Ribbon and Paper Share – details here
- Free Ordering Tutorials with orders- ends May 31st
- View the – Occasions Catalogue here – ends May 31st
- View the Annual Catalog Online – ends May 31st
- Realize the benefits of becoming one of my Preferred Customers – click here
- Treat yourself to a Paper Pumpkin Kit here
- be one of 24,500 following me on PINTEREST
- NEW – 2017 Annual Catalog Pin Board
- NEW – Eastern Palace Suite Pin Board
Two New “One Sheet Wonders” created with the NEW Crafting Forever Stamp Set
Sign in/Sign up today to get started on this great new class.
- Card Base: Berry Burst 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 4-1/4
- Mat: Pink Pirouette 3-5/8 x 4-7/8
- Card front: Watercolour paper 3-5/8 x 4-7/8
- Flowers: Whisper White 3 x 5
- Sentiment: Whisper White 1/2 x 5, Color Theory DSP 1/2 x 5
- Branch: Crumb Cake 2 x 5