Hi stamping friends, my share today is the Colorful Seasons Leaf Card for Freshly Made Sketches
This week’s sketch at Freshly Made Sketches is another square card (my fav).
With an offset square as the focal point.
For today’s Colorful Seasons Leaf Card for Freshly Made Sketches: I decided to use the Color Theory suite for my card today,
An artistic selection of 24 stamps covering all 4 seasons bundled with the Seasonal Layers Thinlits – 17 dies that coordinate beautifully with the stamps. Ordering as a bundle will save you 10%
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks for the Colorful Seasons Leaf Card for Freshly Made Sketches:
- Stamp the sentiment in Archival Black onto the small piece of Whisper White and use the second from largest oval Stitched Shapes Die to cut it out.
- Lay the oval on an angle onto the 4 x 4 piece of Whisper White card front.
- Stamp the Large maple leaf in Lemon Lime Twist on the left side, off onto the card front.
- Use the smaller leaf stamp and stamp first and second generation stamping, up the right side of the card front. Stamp once in the bottom right corner of the sentiment too.
- Attach the card front to the card base and then use Dimensionals to attach it to the card base.
- Die cut the maple leaf from the God Foil Sheet and the branch from the basic black card stock.
- Use Multipurpose glue to attach both die cuts to the card front.
- Add the sentiment with Dimensionals to pop it up a bit and add depth to the image.
- Embellish with three of the Metallics Sequin Assortment
Click to view the products in my Stampin’ Up! Online Store. I can ship orders anywhere in Canada and I would LOVE to be your Demonstrator.
- Card base: Thick Whisper White 5 x 10, score and fold at 5
- Mat: Lemon Lime Twist 4-1/8 square
- Card front: Whisper White 4″ square
- Die cut leaf: Gold Foil Sheet 2-1/2 x 3
- Branch: Basic Black 2 x 5
Add the host code to your online orders to earn FREE stamps, classes and more – program details are here.
Why shop with me? I’m committed to making your on-line ordering experience amazing. Learn about the benefits of being one of my Stampin with Sandi customers here.
Sign Up Special – July 1 – 31st – Receive an additional $94.00 in free product when you sign up in July full details here: