Hi stamping friends. It’s another round of Stamping Techniques 101 and I’m sharing: Count My Blessings Embossed Resist Watercolor Technique (ok, say that fast 3 times)….haha.
The Embossed Resist technique is quite simple, you heat emboss the image onto a piece of watercolor paper, and because the image is embossed – it doesn’t absorb the ink” (hence the “resist” name).
I share a video today for the project because I wanted to give you a detailed explanation of:
how to Heat Emboss and
How to do the watercolor technique over it.
and this NEW Count My Blessing Stampin Up stamp set has been calling my name…so, fall colours and a pretty fall card.
Click on the image below to watch the video, however, if you are reading this in an e-mail, you may have to click here to visit my blog to view the video.
And now it’s time to hop and see what the rest of the Design Team has chosen for our Embossed Resist Watercolor Technique challenge for this month:
Click the “next blog” button to head to Leonie’s blog and if you get lost, here is a list of all the participants below: simply click on their names to visit their blogs.
France Poitras Martin – USA
Sandi MacIver – Canada (you are here)
Leonie Schroder – Australia
Carmen Sahadat-Morris – Netherlands
Heike Vass – Germany
Michelle Last – UK
- Card Base: Cajun Craze 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score and fold at 4-1/4
- Mat: Basic Black 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Art Piece: Watercolor Paper #122959
- Sentiment: Basic Black 2-1/4 x 4
for the Count My Blessings Embossed Resist Watercolor Technique Card:
Click to view the products in my Stampin’ Up! Online Store. I can ship orders anywhere in Canada and I would LOVE to be your Demonstrator.
Add the host code to your online orders to earn FREE stamps, classes and more – program details are here.
September Host Code Give Away – FREE Black Rhinestones – details here
- Clearance Rack – Up to 60% Stampin’ Up! Products – New items just added
- Carols of Christmas – Early Release Customer Preorder – 2017 Holiday Catalogue – Ends Aug 31
- Corgi Rewards – on all orders using Host Code QWFQR9VS
- 50% OFF Paper Pumpkin Kits – for new subscribers, ends Sept 10
Stampin with Sandi Hangout – Facebook Group – join other stampers and share your projects