Hi stamping friends, today I’m sharing a brand new stamp set Happiest of Days from Stampin Up. You can find it on page 70 of the New Annual Catalogue.
This delightful stamp set hit my Top Ten list with it’s wispy images and fun fonts. While it’s in the “birthday” section of the catalogue, two of the sentiments are all occasions, as are the colorable images. The parcels would lend themselves nicely to Christmas, the cake would make a spectacular wedding or anniversary card. This set is definitely worth a peek or two.
For today’s card, I started with the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge – this provided my layout and the cutting instructions are at the end of the post for you
Next, I chose the Naturally Eclectic Designer Series Paper.
It added some background “noise” for my art piece, and the colour choices for my images.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks for the Happiest of Days from Stampin Up Card
- I used the second largest Stitched Shapes Circle for my art piece.
- I colored each word separately with my Black Stampin Write Marker (make sure you clean well in between stamping the words – that rose on the left is there for a reason, haha…).
- The cake and roses are stamped on an additional piece of Whisper White.
- I colored them with my blender pen and ink pads: Lemon Lime Twist, Soft Sky and Emerald Envy. Don’t you love the softer colours you get when you use the blender pen?
- I fussy cut the images and used the new MINI Dimensionals to attach them to the art piece.
- Behind the art piece, I folded a small strip of the NEW Soft Sky 3/8″ Classic Weave Ribbon….can’t begin to tell you how soft and subtle this ribbon is – it’s Fabulous.
Live in Canada? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Simply click the images below for a larger view and to add to your shopping card. I can ship anywhere in Canada.
– add this host code to your June $50. or higher orders and earn a free Online Stamping Class:
Created this month with the Colorful Seasons Bundle. 6 newly designed cards, designed by me with 6 full length videos and downloadable PDF’s to walk you step by step through each card.
Or join Stamping and Blogging for $14.95 (USD) and have access to all 57 of my online classes.
Place a $75. or higher online order through me and earn the Glitter Enamel Dots used in this month’s class.
Earn FREE Stamps for shopping with me. Learn about the benefits of being one of my Stampin with Sandi customers here.
thanks so much for stopping and visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed today’s project.
- NEW – 2017 – 2018 Annual Catalogue – view here
- FREE – Ordering tutorial – Ends June 30th – view here
- FREE – Gift with Qualifying order – Ends June 30th – view here
- Up to 60% Off – Clearance Rack – view here
- Earn $40. in FREE Stampin Rewards – ends June 30th – view here
View the new catalogue above – want a paper copy of this amazing new catalogue? Simply place a $50. or higher order through me and I’ll happily send you one in the mail.
- be one of 24,900 following me on PINTEREST
- NEW – 2017 Annual Catalog Pin Board – over 980 pins
- NEW – Eastern Palace Suite Pin Board
- Daisy Delight Board – over 300 pins
- NEW – Colorful Seasons Pin Board
- Base: Thick Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2
- Soft Sky 3-1/4 x 4-1/2
- Naturally Eclectic Designer Series paper – top piece 1 x 3-1/8, bottom piece 3-1/8 x 3-1/4
- Art Pieces and circle: Whisper White 3-1/2 x 4