Hi stamping friends, I’m back with Hearts Come Home fast and easy cards. Like many of you, I’m scrabbling to get my Christmas cards created, written in and mailed out before the deadline. I created some super-fast and easy cards that I thought I would share and maybe help you out.
I’m also working on using up all my Designer Paper so these cards are created with the Merry Little Christmas DSP, and one die cut – simple right! YEAH!
Sandi’s Tips and Tricks for the Hearts Come Home fast and easy – Church Card.
- Card bases are all Thick Whisper White 4-1/4″ x 11″ – I love the weight of this card stock.
- Merry Little Christmas Designer Paper piece is 3-3/4″ wide x 5″ long – so you get 6 from one sheet of DSP
- Die cut piece is Whisper White 3-3-4″ – wide by 4″ tall – you need the 4″ for the height of the church, so make sure you cut it the right way.
- Then I went dumpster diving in my scrap bin for little pieces of Gold Foil Sheet and used the 1-1/4″ Circle Punch to create a little moon that I slipped in behind the church. It just needed that pop of gold don’t you think.
Sandi’s Tips and Tricks for Hearts Come Home fast and easy cards – Santa is coming
- Card base is again Thick Whisper White, 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
- Designer paper is 3-1/2″ long x 4″ wide
- Die cut is Whisper white 3-1/4″ long x 4″ wide
- This time I gold heat embossed Santa flying through the sky and after I stamped the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black, I use the larger of the two star stamps to add a few gold stars.
- Again, this card just needed that little pop of bling to make it work.
The supply list is below for you.
That’s it for me today – it’s a super busy couple of weeks around here:
I repackaged a selection of products from the Holiday Catalogue and sent out little Host Code gifts to my customers who ordered in October – I love surprising them with unexpected gifts!…I know they have received them, so I’m not busting any surprises with this pic, haha….
I have been busy working on Videos for the December Online Stamping Class – Pretty Little Parcels:
Full of clever little ideas for gift giving. The class will be finished in a few days – I’m a little behind this month but happy to report I can make it through a whole video without having to stop gasping for air. Yes, my poor little lung is healing quite nicely – thanks to all who have been asking.
AND – Here’s What’s coming up tomorrow!
Stampin’ Up! Year end Closeout Sale starts December 1st.
Join Stampin’ Up! in wishing 2017 a fond farewell and get in on the Year-end Sales. In just under 24 hours you will be smiling over special deals on select retiring and surplus items while supplies last.
The YEAR-END SALES event will run from December 1st 2017 to January 2, 2018 and supplies are limited -so be sure to check out my ON-LINE STORE early to grab your favourites before they are gone.
The online store will be shut down between midnight MT and 3:00 a.m. MT on December 1st to prepare for the sale and the sale will begin as soon as the site is back up!….Have fun!
Do you need the supplies to create these cards? if so, simply click the image to view the products in my Stampin’ Up! On-line Store. I can ship orders anywhere in Canada and I would LOVE to be your Demonstrator.
Add the host code to your online orders to earn FREE stamps, classes and more – program details are here.
Thanks so much for stopping to visit with me today, I would love to hear from you – you can leave comments here:
- Click here for info on the NEW Stampin’ Blend – Stampin’ Up’s Alcohol Markers
- Earn FREE stamps with my Customer Loyalty Program – Corgi Rewards
- Place a $50.00 or higher order (with host code) and earn the Stampin’ Blends Online Stamping Class
- Place a $75.00 or higher order (with host code) and earn Dimensionals and Mini Dimensionals
- Place a $100. or higher order (with host code) and earn a package of Metallic Enamel Shapes
- Orders over $150 – should consider purchasing the Demo Kit – Best deal going (and free shipping) – click here for details:
- Place a $200. or higher order, please DO NOT use the host code – you earn the Stampin Rewards – plus you receive all of the above for FREE.
- be one of 25,700 following me on PINTEREST
- My Fastest growing New board – Christmas Card ideas – Stampin Up – has 1,000+ pins to date
- NEW – Holiday Catalogue 2017 – over – 1,564 pins
A new class around the Stampin Blends –
Sign in/Sign up today to get started on this great new class.