I am so excited to share this announcement with you – we have been waiting for this tool for a LONG TIME, and I’ll be back a bit later today with a new card share for you too:
This tool will change the way you stamp and before long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it!.
Why do YOU NEED ONE? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it.
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp – in Exactly the same spot (no need to start over).
- Make Fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2 step, 3 step, and 4 step stamping images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
The Product Details:
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up’s red rubber and photopolymer stamps
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
Retail Price $65.00 (in Canada)
8 x 8 x 7/8″ inches
20.3 x 20.3 X2.2cm
The stamping grid surface itself is 7 x 7 inches
Why do you Need one of these tools? Here are some features and benefits
and here is a quick video from Stampin’ Up! explaining how this amazing tool works:
If you are reading this in an e-mail, please click here to view the video on my blog:
How do you GET ONE?
With the launch of this tool, Stampin’ Up! is trying a new reservation system. It acts like a true preorder: you reserve your spot and they guarantee shipment as soon as the product arrives in the warehouse.
The launch will feature three reservation windows and please note:
- Reservation quantities are “while supplies last”.
- Limit is 1 tool per customer
- You may participate in multiple reservation windows
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from Stampin Up. When you close your order, be sure to verifiy that your credit card and shipping information are correct.
Have more questions? here are the answers – download the attached PDFS below
Customer Stamparatus Launch Q & A – click here
How to Reserve your Stamparatus – click here PLEASE NOTE – reservations start on November 16th
Add the host code to your online orders to earn FREE stamps, classes and more – program details are here.
Thanks so much for stopping to visit with me today,
- Click here for info on the NEW Stampin’ Blend – Stampin’ Up’s Alcohol Markers
- Earn FREE stamps with my Customer Loyalty Program – Corgi Rewards
- Place a $50.00 or higher order (with host code) and earn the Stampin’ Blends Online Stamping Class
- Place a $75.00 or higher order (with host code) and earn Dimensionals and Mini Dimensionals
- Place a $100. or higher order (with host code) and earn a FREE Wink of Stella Pen
- Orders over $150 – should consider purchasing the Demo Kit – Best deal going (and free shipping) – click here for details:
- Place a $200. or higher order, please DO NOT use the host code – you earn the Stampin Rewards – plus you receive all of the above for FREE.
- be one of 25,500 following me on PINTEREST
- My Fastest growing New board – Christmas Card ideas – Stampin Up – has 914 pins to date
- NEW – Holiday Catalogue 2017 – over – 1,464 pins