Hi stamping friends, I have a couple of fun cards to share with you today and a reminder, it’s the LAST CHANCE for the Merry patterns Stamp Set as the incentive ends Oct 31 – that’s 4 short days away.
My set arrived right before my surgery so I have only now had a chance to play with it, and boy did I play….
Great fonts for the sentiments, two step stamping for the deer and candles, this stamp set could single handedly take you through the holidays. AND, check below for a chance to win one of these stamp sets.
Last Chance for the Merry Patterns Stamp Set – Card #1
- I didn’t want to fussy cut out that deer, so I cut an art piece panel that was just large enough to stamp the deer and the sentiment in Soft Suede and Real Red.
- I added a strip of the Quilted Christmas DSP between the two to set up a base for some die cut pines (Pretty Pines Thinlits), a little wooden star and a pretty red bow.
- Once matted in Real Red to really make it pop, I mounted it to a layer of Merry Little Christmas Designer paper, a Real Red Mat and a Crumb Cake card base.
- Super easy right? while providing the beautiful traditional look we all love.
Last Chance for the Merry patterns Stamp Set – Card #2
- I LOVE gold and white Christmas cards don’t you? and I like to add a bit of Crumb Cake to them too. So, for the two step stamping on the candles, I combined Crumb Cake and Real Red because I wanted that art piece to POP.
- Creating the fabulous gold and white background was a cinch: just two pieces of the Merry Little Christmas Designer Paper (page 37 of the Holiday Catalogue) – you are definitely going to be seeing more of this paper from me….it’s BEAUTIFUL.
- Over the seam I added a strip of the Gold 3/8″ Metallic Edge Ribbon, and then the real red 1/8″ solid ribbon. Both are used again under the candles, along with some mini gold sequins.
- Again, a super easy card to create as the designer paper does all the heavy lifting and the two step stamping makes the art piece fabulous.
Need more card ideas for this great stamp set – Check out my Merry Patterns PINTEREST BOARD – here:
How do you get your hands on this stamp set?
Place a $375.00 order through my online store and you will receive it FREE. (available in english and french).
I Know that $375.00 is a very large request – if you subscribe to my newsletter, you may also know, that simply placing a $50. product order through my online store, with the October Host Code XS7JXQ7H, will also get your name into a draw for this amazing stamp set – my offer also ends Oct 31st.
Corgi Rewards & Host Code Incentive Program for October
- Place a $50. product order (with the host code) and earn the October Christmas Card Medley Online Stamping Class.
- If your online order is $100. or higher (and you include the host code), you will earn a free Host Stamp set (from the annual catalogue), of your choice (offered exclusively through me).
- If your order is $200. or higher (please do not use the host code) – you earn STAMPIN REWARDS towards free products (plus all the monthly host code goodies from me).
- If your wish list is a mile long – considering joining my team to receive 20 – 25% off all your future orders – details here
- Each $25. of product you order earns you a Corgi Reward towards FREE STAMPS
- Get the FULL DETAILS of my Corgi Rewards Program here:
More Ways to Save on your Stampin Up Orders:
- Order Bundled products and save 10% on these Stampin’ Up Bundles
- Check the Clearance Rack for up to 60% off on retired products
- Earn $40 in FREE Products with my Corgi Rewards Program
- Buy 3 get 1 FREE – Designer Paper Sale – Ends Oct 31st
For the Last Chance for the Merry Patterns Stamp Set Cards:
Do you need the supplies to create these cards? if so, simply click the image to view the products in my Stampin’ Up! Online Store. I can ship orders anywhere in Canada and I would LOVE to be your Demonstrator.
Thanks so much for stopping to visit with me today
- be one of 25,200 following me on PINTEREST
- My Fastest Growing Board – NEW – 2017 Annual Catalog Pin Board – over 2,700 pins
- NEW – Holiday Catalogue 2017 – over – 1,000 pins