Hi stampers I have a fun share today, Lemon Zest Live it with Zest created with the NEW Lemon Zest Bundle from Stampin’ Up!
I love that I can make these stamps into lemons, Limes, Grapefruit etc., simply by changing my ink colours! It’s a happy and fun stamp set with great sentiments.
The card recipes and instructions for both cards are below for you and I hope you will enjoy creating them.
These cards were so simple to make because the Lemon Builder Punch and the 1-3/4″ circle punch did all the work for me, all I did was stamp and punch the pieces.
Purchase the Stamp Set and Punch as a bundle and save 10%
Wood Bundle #143805
Clear Bundle #143808
Lemon Zest Live it with Zest – Card #1
- Card Base: Lemon Lime Twist 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score and fold at 4-1/4
- Mat: Basic Black 4 x 5-1/4
- Card Front: Whisper White 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- fruit: Whisper White 3 x 5 and Lemon Lime Twist 2 x 3
Sandi’s Tips and Tricks for Lemon Zest Live it with Zest – Card #1
- Get out your Stampin Scrub and Mist you will need it for this card.
- stamp the sliced lemon in Lemon Lime Twist, Daffodil Delight and Flirty Flamingo and then punch out with the 1-3/4″ circle Punch
- Stamp the leaves on the scraps of white and stamp the sentiment on black on the Lemon Lime Twist Card stock.
- Punch the lime and leaves out with the Lemon Builder Punch.
- Using the ink splatter stamp from Awesomely Artistic, stamp the card front with the same colors and then attach a piece of the Pick a Pattern Washi Tape to the bottom before attaching it to the Basic Black Mat.
- Attach to the card front and stamp the sentiment in the top left corner in black ink.
- Use Glue Dots to attach the yellow and pink fruit and Dimensionals for the slice of lime and the whole lime and leaves.
Lemon Zest – To my Main Squeeze – Card #2
- Card Base: Thick Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2
- Mat: Basic Black 4 x 5-1/4
- Card Front: Lemon Lime Twist 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Banner: Whisper White 2 x 4-1/4
- Lime: Lemon Lime Twist 2 x 3
- Sliced Limes: Whisper White 2-1/2 x 4-1/2
Sandi’s Tips and Tricks for the Lemon Zest -To my Main Squeeze Card:
- Randomly stamp the sliced lemon all over the card front.
- Stamp Happy Birthday in the bottom right corner in Black and then add a strip of Washi Tape before attaching it to the black mat and then to the card base.
- Place the 2 x 4-1/4 piece of Whisper White into the Banners Triple Punch to flat tail the end. Attach three strips of the Washi Tape along the top and then attach to the top left of the card front.
- Stamp and punch out the lime and slices and use Glue Dots and Dimensionals to attach to the card.
- Embellish with 3 Glitter Enamel Dots.
Do you subscribe to my Newsletter? If so – open last Sunday’s Newsletter for another card created with this bundle: I share a PDF Download for a new card each week along with Customer Ordering Specials and Stampin’ UpDates!
You can subscribe to my Customer Newsletter here:
Click to view the products in my Stampin’ Up! Online Store. I can ship orders anywhere in Canada and I would LOVE to be your Demonstrator.
Add the host code to your online orders to earn FREE stamps, classes and more – program details are here.
Why shop with me? I’m committed to making your on-line ordering experience amazing. Learn about the benefits of being one of my Stampin with Sandi customers here.
Sign Up Special – July 1 – 31st – Receive an additional $94.00 in free product when you sign up in July full details here:
Bonus Days are Back:
Earn Bonus $ on all your qualifying orders in July to spend in August – details here.
Stamping Video #534 and Tutorial #476 is loaded:
Embossing Paste Technique Class – Card #1 – How to color Embossing Paste.
Sign in/Sign up today to get started on this great new class.