Happy Boxing Day everyone, hope you enjoyed Christmas Day. Now that the work is all done, presents unwrapped and you have stuffed yourself with Buttertarts, (oh wait, that’s me, haha), we can relax and enjoy the season. I did with a few NEW products from the upcoming Occasions Catalogue – Lift Me Up from Stampin Up.
This new catalogue along with the Sale-a-bration brochure goes live Jan 4th 2017. If you live in Canada, need a copy and plan on placing your next order through me, please Email Me I would be happy to pop them into the mail for you. These catalogues is so full of fun and creative new products and card ideas, you don’t want to miss it.
When I lived in Vernon B.C. I used to air balloon, it’s so thrilling – so this LIFT ME UP bundle was at the top of my Wish List:
Download your WISH LIST here: Occasions Catalogue Wish List 2017
BEST DEAL: There are two purchasing bundles for this amazing Stamp/Thinlits set – available Jan 4 2017
#144711 – Wood Bundle $68.25
#144712 – Clear Bundle $59.25
Don’t forget – for each $60. of product in your order you can choose a FREE Sale-a-Bration Item (starting Jan 4th – the catalogue will be posted in my right sidebar)
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- Sponge Bermuda Bay ink from the top left of the card front down about half way
- With Bermuda Bay ink stamp the large balloon onto the Bermuda Bay cardstock
- with Crushed Curry ink stamp the small balloon onto the So Saffron cardstock
- cut both out with the coordinating UP & AWAY Thinlits
- Cut the large cloud out of the piece of Vellum cardstock
- Cut the “Love” word (from Sunshine Wishes Thinlits) out of the Bermuda Bay cardstock
- Stamp “love is in the air” on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock and trim
- Dry fit the vellum cloud and two balloons onto the card front and stamp the small swirly cloud twice.
- Use Dimensionals to attach the card front to the card base
- Use Dimensionals to attach the vellum cloud to the card front
- Use Dimensionals to attach the blue balloon over the left side cloud to hide the dimensional then attach the yellow balloon tucking it just under the blue balloon to add depth (also attached with Dimensionals).
- Use Multipurpose Glue to attach the word “LOVE” and then dimensionals to attach “is in the air”.
- Embellish with 3 Silver Sequins, placing one on the right side of the cloud to cover the Dimensional.
Here is the supply list for the Lift Me Up from Stampin Up card: Click on the images to view and order in my OnLINE STORE:
Thanks so much for visiting me today and if you live in Canada and would like to order the supplies to create the Lift me Up from Stampin Up card: simply click on the “shop with me” button below, I would love to be your demonstrator.
You can find the card recipe and product list for today’s project at the end of this post.
- Shop my Online store 24/7
- by phone 306-764-0337
- E-Mail Me or in person
- Earn FREE stamps with Corgi Rewards
- Learn how to place an online order here:
– Place your Canadian Stampin’ Up! orders through my online store 24/7
Why shop with me? I’m committed to making your on-line ordering experience amazing. Learn about the perks and benefits of being one of my Corgi Club Preferred Customers here.
Want all the New Catalogue Designer Paper and Embellishments at a great price?
More ways to SAVE:
- 100s of Products on sale – view the Year End Closeout Event here:
- Save 10% on Stampin Up PRODUCT BUNDLES
- Earn Stampin Rewards – orders over $200 automatically receive $15+ additional free bonus
- The Best Deal of All – the $135. Starter Kit
- Get $30. of free product and FREE SHIPPING – if you have more than $135.00 on your wish list. Get $165.00 of product for $135.00 and FREE shipping – Plus discounts on all your future orders – click here for details
- Join now – just in time to fill your starter kit with NEW Spring Occasions Catalogue products. Demonstrator Pre-order started Dec 1 – over a month before customers – join so you can order too.
PROMOTIONS, CLUBS, CLASSES AND ORDERING SPECIALS
- Free Ordering Tutorials – ends Dec 30
- View the Holiday Catalogue Online
- Online Technique Host Club – Get a new technique each month (with kit).
- View the Annual Catalog Online
- Come and Stamp with Me – In studio classes
- Realize the benefits of becoming one of my Preferred Customers – click here
- Treat yourself to a Paper Pumpkin Kit here
- over 2,800 card ideas for the Annual Catalog
- NEW – Occasions Catalogue Pin Board
- Visit my Stampin Up Pinterest Boards
and over at Stamping and Blogging today:
Masking Class – has been loaded
- 100% Stampin Up Products
- 3 – Newly Designed cards showing 3 different ways to use this easy and creative technique
- 3 – new videos taking you step by step through the creation of each card
- 1 – Technique Sheet handout – if you are a Demonstrator, you can use these in your in-person classes.
How can you get your hands on this class?
- Place a $50. or higher order through my online store (Canadian orders only please) and I’ll send you the class as a thank you for being a customer.
- Join my Happy Stamping Team – My team gets free access to my monthly classes and we would love to have you join us.
- Sign in/Sign up as a member of Stamping and Blogging and you will have access to ALL 50 Classes (and over 500 videos and 420+ Tutorials) for one low monthly fee.
Sign in/Sign up today to get started on this great new class.
- Card Base: Thick Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2
- Card Front: Whisper White 3-3/4 x 5
- Large Balloon and “love” word: Bermuda Bay 2-1/2 x 4-1/2
- Small Balloon: So Saffron: 1-1/2 x 2
- Cloud: Cardstock Vellum 2 x 3