Hello my stamping friends, I’m making a scene today! No not that kind of scene, ha-ha – a Little Church in the Woods scene.
This is what happens when you go Dumpster Diving in your UFO drawer (UnFinished Objects). It was overflowing, so I dumped it out, went hunting and came up with this:
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks for the Little Church in the Woods Card:
- Start with a background embossed with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder – it’s a Christmas card – we need snow!
- Add a little bling, but not too much. I looped some Gold Metallic Thread and laid it on my card.
- Next, I found a couple of trees cut out with the Card Front Builder Dies, in Old Olive. I glued the single one down on the card and used mini Dimensionals to add the double tree die cut.
- Die cutting stars and that adorable little deer from a scrap of Gold Foil Sheet pulled the gold into the card. (also with the Card Front Builder Die Set).
- Then I found my little church. It’s from the “In the City’ Host Stamp Set – page 222 of the big catalogue. I added just a bit of colour with my light Smoky Slate and Daffodil Delight Blends before attaching it with Dimensionals as well.
- Did you spy the white snowflake in the top right corner? – die cut with the Swirly Snowflakes Thinlits (also on the carry forward list – YEAH). I attached it with a sliver of dimensional and then used multipurpose glue to attach the stars.
- No BIG sentiments for this pretty scene just one word “Joy”. Stamped in black on a scrap of Whisper White – the stamp is from “Ready for Christmas” – page 7 of the Holiday Catalogue….I just saw that this set is on the carry forward list and I’m really happy about that because I have not had a chance to ink it up yet ha-ha – too many stamps – too little time.
To finish – I framed out my scene with just a splash of Gold Foil Sheet and then an understated Crumb Cake Base. (cutting instructions are below for you).
As a result – another fast and easy card, reasonably flat, so I think I can get away with basic postage, and I’m going to spend my Sunday creating a few more. Hope you have some fun stamping today as well.
for the Little Church in the Woods Card:
- Card Base: Crumb Cake 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2
- Mat: Gold Foil Sheet 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Card Front: Whisper White 3-3/4 x 5
- Trees: Old Olive 2-1/2 x 4
- Church and Snowflake: Whisper White 1-1/2 x 2
- Deer and Stars: Gold Foil 3-1/2 square
For the Little Church in the Woods Card:
Do you need the supplies to create this card? if so, simply click the image to view the products in my Stampin’ Up! Online Store. I can ship orders anywhere in Canada and I would LOVE to be your Demonstrator.
Add the host code to your online orders to earn FREE stamps, classes and more – program details are here.
Thanks so much for stopping to visit with me today, wishing you Happy Stamping.
CLICK here for the Discounted Sales items and they are -While Supplies Last
CHICK here for Retiring Favourites – Stampin Up has advised they will continue to make these stamps until Dec 21st – so LAST CHANCE at these stamp sets
CLICK here to download the list for the Holiday Catalogue Carry Forwards – these items will be available to May 31, 2018
- Click here for info on the NEW Stampin’ Blend – Stampin’ Up’s Alcohol Markers
- Earn FREE stamps with my Customer Loyalty Program – Corgi Rewards
- Place a $50.00 or higher order (with host code) and earn the Pretty Little Parcels Online Stamping Class
- Place a $75.00 or higher order (with host code) and earn a selection of embellishments from the upcoming Occasions Catalogue
- Place a $100. or higher order (with host code) and earn a embossing folder from the upcoming Occasions Catalogue
- Orders over $150 – should consider purchasing the Demo Kit – Best deal going (and free shipping) – click here for details:
- Place a $200. or higher order, please DO NOT use the host code – you earn the Stampin Rewards – plus you receive all of the above for FREE.
- be one of 25,900 following me on PINTEREST
- My Fastest growing New board – Christmas Card ideas – Stampin Up – has 1,000+ pins to date
- NEW – OCCASIONS CATALOGUE Samples
- NEW – Sale-a-bration Catalogue Samples
- NEW – Holiday Catalogue 2017 – over – 1,564 pins