Around here we are looking forward to a Wonderful Year ahead. We spent the weekend decorating the tree, wrapping parcels, getting them in the mail to loved ones and enjoying some quiet family time together.
I snuck in a little quiet time this morning too (after I cleaned all the decorations off my worktable LOL), to create this CAS Card (clean and simple).
As we get down to the crunch and our holiday cards should be in the mail, I like to take the stress off by creating simple cards using minimal supplies that I can mass product. This is one such card.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
Do each of these steps 10 times and you will be totally surprised how quickly you can create 10 beautiful cards.
- Cut the Thick Whisper White Card base 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 – 10 times (5 pieces of cardstock)
- Cut the Whisper White Card front 4 x 5-1/4 – 10 times (2-1/2 pieces of cardstock)
- Cut the Kraft cardstock art piece 2-1/2 x 4 – 10 times (1 sheet of 12 x 12 Kraft cardstock)
- Cut the Whisper White mat for the art piece 2-5/8 x 4-1/8 – 10 times (2 pieces of cardstock).
- Stamp the sentiment in Versamark Ink, cover with White Embossing powder, shake off the excess and heat set (10 times)
- Tap the art piece to the card front (with a small amount of snail as you will have to remove it to add the mat).
- Use Crumb Cake Ink and the snowflake stamps from Stitched with Cheer and randomly stamp the background.
- Pull them all apart again (when the ink is dry), and add the mat to each of the art pieces.
- Attach the card front to the card base with Fast Fuse or Snail.
- Attach the layered art piece with Dimensionals.
- Wrap Linen Thread around the top 3 times tying off in a bow in the top left corner
- Add 3 Rhinestones to the center of 3 large snowflakes.
There you go – 10 cards made.
Before you clean those snowflake stamps;
Add a sentiment and some snowflakes to the inside of the card as well.
Both of these stamp sets are in the Stampin Up Holiday Catalogue, Wonderful Year is on page 28 (and retiring) and Stitched with Cheer is on page 34 – The clear mount set is currently on sale for 50% off during the Year End Closeout and Retirement Sale.
You still have time to order both of these and receive them in enough time to create your holiday cards.
Blog Candy Draw from last Monday:
The winner is – Martha Loge – congratulations Martha and please e-mail me with your address so I can mail your prize to you.
You may have noticed I’m not doing Mimeograph Monday with Diana this week…..we tried it for two weeks and I had so many unsubscribes, I kind of got the impression that my readers didn’t like me casing the catalogue…no worries, I’m fine with that, so we are back to my regularly scheduled programing, haha…
– Place your Canadian Stampin’ Up! orders through my online store 24/7
Use HOST CODE 993XS664 to earn free products
Product List for the Looking Forward to a Wonderful Year Card – click on the images to shop in my online store.
More ways to SAVE:
- 100s of Products on sale – view the Year End Closeout Event here:
- Save 10% on Stampin Up PRODUCT BUNDLES
- Earn Stampin Rewards – orders over $200 automatically receive $15+ additional free bonus
- The Best Deal of All – the $135. Starter Kit
- Get $30. of free product and FREE SHIPPING – if you have more than $135.00 on your wish list. Get $165.00 of product for $135.00 and FREE shipping – Plus discounts on all your future orders – click here for details
- Join now – just in time to fill your starter kit with NEW Spring Occasions Catalogue products. Demonstrator Pre-order started Dec 1 – over a month before customers – join so you can order too.
- over 2,800 card ideas for the Annual Catalog
- over 1,700 ideas for the Holiday Catalog
- NEW – Occasions Catalogue Pin Board
- Visit my Stampin Up Pinterest Boards