Ok, I have one more Christmas project for you and I’m done, I promise! I have even packed up all my holiday stamps and removed them from my studio ha-ha, but here we go, Mistletoe Friends.
I couldn’t pack up without giving this set a little love while using up a little more of my Holiday designer paper.
Plus what is better than a card and a matching gift box right?
The Mistletoe Friends Card:
- Super quick and easy to make. The designer paper base is 4 x 4″, then use up your scraps for the borders, they are 3/4 x 4. This is a great card layout for any occasion and works with any designer paper you have.
- There is lots of room at the bottom of the card front to add a sentiment – or another piece of Designer Paper.
- For the art piece, I stamped the image in black and then used only two markers to colour, pink pirouette and old olive. I used the light blends in each colour, but you could also use the watercolor pencils/aqua painter and or Stampin Write markers.
- The image was die cut with the layering circles framelits and matted with a scalloped circle from the same die set in Pink Pirouette.
- Embellished with a bow created from the Blushing Bride 1/4″ Double Stitched Ribbon
Mistletoe Friends Self Closing Gift Box
Another very simple project also created with the Merry Little Christmas Designer paper and the Mistletoe Friends Stamp Set.
I shared a video last week on how to create this box – click here to see it
The only difference, I used two-sided Designer Paper so that I could fold down the top flaps to create a little cuff.
For the Mistletoe Friends Card:
- Card Base: Thick Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2
- Designer Paper: Merry Little Christmas black and white 4 x 4, green 3/4 x 4 (2 pieces)
- Art Piece: Whisper White 2-1/2 square, Pink Pirouette mat 2-1/2 square
For the Mistletoe Friends Projects:
Do you need the supplies to create these projects? Simply click the image to view the products in my Stampin’ Up! On-line Store. I can ship orders anywhere in Canada and I would LOVE to be your Demonstrator.
Add the host code to your online orders to earn FREE stamps, classes and more – program details are here.
Thanks so much for stopping to visit with me today, wishing you Happy Stamping.
CLICK here for the Discounted Sales items and they are -While Supplies Last
CHICK here for Retiring Favourites – Stampin Up has advised they will continue to make these stamps until Dec 21st – so LAST CHANCE at these stamp sets
CLICK here to download the list for the Holiday Catalogue Carry Forwards – these items will be available to May 31, 2018
The Clearance Rack was recently loaded up with New Stampin Up products – at heavily discounted prices – check them out here
- Click here for info on the NEW Stampin’ Blend – Stampin’ Up’s Alcohol Markers
- Earn FREE stamps with my Customer Loyalty Program – Corgi Rewards
- Place a $50.00 or higher order (with host code) and earn the Pretty Little Parcels Online Stamping Class
- Place a $75.00 or higher order (with host code) and earn a selection of embellishments from the upcoming Occasions Catalogue
- Place a $100. or higher order (with host code) and earn a embossing folder from the upcoming Occasions Catalogue
- Orders over $150 – should consider purchasing the Demo Kit – Best deal going (and free shipping) – click here for details:
- Place a $200. or higher order, please DO NOT use the host code – you earn the Stampin Rewards – plus you receive all of the above for FREE.
- be one of 26,000 following me on PINTEREST
- My Fastest growing New boards –
- NEW – OCCASIONS CATALOGUE Samples
- NEW – Sale-a-bration Catalogue Samples