Hi Stamping friends, I have a fun share for you today created with the Nailed It Bundle from Stampin Up. Can I just say, the Nailed it Stamp Set is PERFECT for Masculine cards – so here are 3 for you and if you are a member of Stamping and Blogging – there is a BIG BONUS #4 – see below:
TODAY is the last day of Sale-a-bration, last chance to get those orders in, or sign up and take advantage of the awesome starter kit with two extra free stamp sets…ends tonight – details here
AND – For Today only – DOUBLE CORGIS ON ALL Qualifying orders – details here
Back to my Cards – I had an absolute blast playing with this stamp set/framelit bundle and the coordinating Urban Underground Specialty Designer Paper and embellishments makes it so easy to design with.
And who doesn’t need a bunch of Masculine cards on hand for all those special occasions right?
Let’s start with this little guy….I used EVERYTHING in the Urban Underground suite on this card, LOL…the Hexagons Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder for the background (I inked it in black before I embossed it), the Urban Underground Designer paper across the bottom, the Urban Underground Washi Tape and even the adorable Urban Underground Embellishments (check out those awesome silver stars)….
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks for the Nailed It Cards:
All of the images for all the cards were stamped with StazOn Black onto water colour paper. Then I used my Aqua Painter and ink pads to colour. Daffodil Delight highlighted with Crushed Curry and Smoky Slate highlighted with Basic Gray.
- The framelits make cutting out the images a total breeze.
- Use a brayer to add the black ink to the inside of the embossing folder and then emboss the card front.
- Attach the designer paper to the bottom of the piece and then add the washi tape before adhering it to the mat and card base.
- Die Cut the stitched Shapes Circle and then stamp on the sentiment and screws.
- Add the circle to the card front using Fast Fuse – as you are adhering to an uneven surface.
- Uses Dimensionals to attach the Screw Driver.
- Add two stars from the Urban Underground Embellishments
- Basic Black 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2, Crushed Curry mat 4 x 5-1/4 and Whisper White card front 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Designer Paper for bottom front of card is 2 x 3-7/8.
- Circle – Whisper White 3 x 3
Nailed It – Card #2
The basic Instructions above are the same as are the card stock cutting instructions minus the designer paper at the bottom and the card base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 scored at 4-1/4
- I added a piece of Crushed Curry, 1 x 5 to emboss the ruler for the top (trim it down after you emboss it).
- The sentiment is a piece of Whisper White 1 x 2 matted with a piece of Basic Black 1-1/8 x 2-1/8.
- the “tools” are all added with Dimensionals to pop them up
- For this one, I added two “screw heads” from the Urban Underground embellishments at the top of the sentiment.
With Father’s Day just around the corner, one of the sentiments in this stamp set is perfect!…I white Embossed it on Black card stock so it would POP!
- I used the “3 nails” stamp from the set to stamp the background for this card.
- The Sentiment and tools are attached with Dimensionals and then I embellished the art piece with two “nuts” from the Urban Underground Embellishments ( can you tell I’m in LOVE with these), haha…
- Card base: Basic Black 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 4-1/4, Whisper White Mat 4 x 5-1/4, Urban Underground DSP 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Card Front: Whisper White 2-7/8 x 4-1/8, Basic Black Mat 3 x 4-1/4
- Sentiment: Basic Black 2-1/2″ square
- Ruler across center of card: Crushed Curry, 1 x 5-1/4
If you are a member of Stamping and Blogging, you have access to Nailed It – Card #4
Z Fold Pop Out Tool Box Card – Technique of the Month – Fun Folds!
I altered the double Z Pop Up Card so I could create this little tool box to pop out when you opened the card!….with chrome drawers no less, haha…AND, I designed it so the entire base is cut from an 8-1/2 x 11 piece of card stock.
Sign in/Sign Up to Stamping and Blogging it’s under FUN FOLDS in the Video Library, Stamping Video #509 and there is a full photo tutorial for you to download too, #450
I also give you cutting instructions for the designer paper so you can get 3 of these cards from one 12 x 12 sheet – great for a class right?
Thanks so much for visiting me today and if you live in Canada and would like to order the supplies to create the Nailed It Stampin Up cards, the links to the products I used are below, and I would love to be your demonstrator.
- Shop my Online store 24/7
- by phone 306-764-0337
- E-Mail Me or in person
- Earn FREE stamps with Corgi Rewards
- Learn how to place an online order here:
- March Host Code VD792MGN – details here
Why shop with me? I’m committed to making your on-line ordering experience amazing. Learn about the perks and benefits of my Corgi Loyalty Rewards here.
TODAY IS THE FINAL DAY: Choose a FREE Item with each $60. order (before S&T) during Sale-a-bration – ends March 31, 2017
Click to view the online brochure
Click to view the online Brochure
Download the new FINAL DAYS flyer –SAB final days flyer 2017
SOLD OUT: Please note the following are no longer available.
- Card tin from brochure #1
- Glimmer Paper from Brochure #2
- Seaside Embossing Folder and Sparkle Embossing Folder from Brochure #3
Join my Canadian Nation Wide Happy Stampers Team – We welcome you from Anywhere in Canada
During Sale-a-bration you receive –
- $165.00 of products of your choice for $135. (excludes Host sets and Sale-a-bration sets)
- TWO FREE Additional Stamp Sets (any price)
- A Free Paper Pumpkin Kit
- FREE Shipping on your entire order
Join my team and you also receive from me:
- Access to our Team Training/Meeting Blog
- Free Access to my other website Stamping and Blogging.com for lessons on how to set up your blog – access to my classes and One Sheet Wonders to use in your classes
- Membership to our Private Facebook Group/online Community