Hi stamping friends, I have a fun new video for you today created with the Oh So Eclectic stamp set from Stampin Up.
Check out the background on this card, it’s water colored then stamped and then I overlaid the two tone embossing paste background for some great depth.
The Naturally Eclectic Bundle includes the stamp set and Eclectic Layers Thinlits and ordering them together will save you 10%.
There are 16 Stamps in the set and 13 coordinating dies available in wood or clear mount:
In the video, I walk you through how to create the three layers of the background, the Two Tone Embossing Paste treatment and completion of the card.
If you are reading this post in an e-mail, you may need to click here to visit my blog to view the video.
This project is part of our Embossing Paste Technique Class over at Stamping and Blogging this month. There are a total of 3 cards in this class each with a full length video and full photo PDF File to walk you through each step:
- How to add color to your Embossing Paste
- Dazzling Diamonds Paste on Black Cardstock
- Two Tone Embossing Paste backgrounds.
You can view the entire class by signing in/up to Stamping and Blogging. Your monthly fee gives you access to all 8 of our technique classes as well as:
- All 58 of our regular Stamping Classes – each project has a video and a downloadable PDF File for you to print and save.
- 288 One Sheet Wonders (supply list, cutting instructions and bullet points for quick and easy cards) – if you are a Demonstrator, these are watermark free and can be used in your in-person classes.
- 100+ videos on how to set up and maintain a blog
If you live in Canada and are one of my ordering customers, you can qualify to obtain both of this month’s classes as my gift with a $100+ product order through my Online store – details about my Customer Loyalty program and incentive gifts are here.
I am so thankful for each order I receive through my online store. I very much appreciate all the support you show me and each order receives a hand stamped thank you card from me too.
for today’s Oh So Eclectic Stampin Up Card:
Click to view the products in my Stampin’ Up! Online Store. I can ship orders anywhere in Canada and I would LOVE to be your Demonstrator.
Add the host code to your online orders to earn FREE stamps, classes and more – program details are here.
Thanks so much for visiting me today and I hope you enjoyed the project.