Hi Stampers, my share today is the Oh So Succulent wreath card created with the NEW Stampin Up Oh So Succulent stamp set and coordinating Succulent Framelits Dies.
Purchase the Oh So Succulent Bundle from Stampin Up and receive a 10% Discount
You will find both of these items on pages 20 and 21 of the NEW Occasions Catalogue along with some great samples. Further samples can be found on the cover.
The Oh So Succulent stamp set is also a “two step” stamp set, wherein you stamp the main solid image and then stamp over it with the outline stamp.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks for the Oh So Succulent Wreath Card:
- I stamped my images two ways, on Whisper White cardstock I stamped the floral shapes in Sweet Sugarplum and Bermuda Bay (stamped off for a lighter image), then stamped the outline in Memento Tuxedo Black.
- For the Green images, I only used the outline imaged stamped in black onto different colours of green cardstock, here I used Old Olive and Wild Wasabi.
- The wreath is cut from a piece of Kraft cardstock using the large circle from the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Set.
- Before attaching all the pieces, I did a watercolour wash on my card front.
- The card front is a piece of watercolour paper and I used Bermuda Bay, Old Olive and a bit of Sweet Sugarplum to create the wash.
- I bit of Gold Metallic Thread wrapped in 3 circles adds a bit of background bling to the card.
- I stamped the sentiment twice, once on white cardstock, once on Bermuda Bay, cut them both out and used one line from each to add some colour and layer to my finished card.
Ordering the Oh So Succulent Bundle at $63.00 (17 dies and a stamp set – great deal), also qualifies you for a FREE Sale-a-bration Item.
CHOOSE your FREE Sale-a-bration Item:
There are 12 FREE items to choose from in the Sale-a-bration brochure that runs from January 4 through March 31st, plenty of time to collect them all.
View the brochure here:
Want to see one more “On progress” project with this awesome bundle?
Yesterday I shared this on Instagram and in my Facebook Stampin with Sandi Hangout. It’s a wreath I am working on and I’m creating all the little 3-d succulents with the Framelits from the bundle…stay tuned for the finished version near the end of the week.
Thanks so much for visiting me today and if you live in Canada and would like to order the supplies to create the Oh So Succulent Wreath Card: simply click on the “shop with me” button below, I would love to be your demonstrator.
You can find the card recipe and product list for today’s project at the end of this post.
- Shop my Online store 24/7
- by phone 306-764-0337
- E-Mail Me or in person
- Earn FREE stamps with Corgi Rewards
- Learn how to place an online order here:
- January Host Code JD2EH3HV
– Place your Canadian Stampin’ Up! orders through my online store 24/7
Why shop with me? I’m committed to making your on-line ordering experience amazing. Learn about the perks and benefits of my Corgi Rewards Program here.
Join my Happy Stampers Team during Sale-a-bration and earn TWO FREE Stamp Sets – details here:
- Card Base: Thick Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2
- Card Front: Watercolour paper 3-3/4 x 5
- Succulents: Old Olive 1-1/2 x 3-1/2 and Whisper White 1-1/2 x 4
- Wreath: Kraft Cardstock 3 x 3-1/2
- Sentiment: Bermuda Bay and Whisper White each 1 x 2