Hi stamping friends, I have a totally adorable share for you today and a SNEAK PEEK – the Party Pandas from Stampin’ Up!
You can earn these adorable Pandas FOR FREE starting Jan 3 2018 as part of Stampin Up Sale-a-bration – and they are sure to be the hit of the party:
During Sale-a-Bration – with each $60. of product you order through my Online Stampin’ Up! Store – you can choose a free item from the Sale-a-bration Brochure and this adorable 7 stamp set – is one of the choices.
And today’s card layout is for the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge for this week
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks for the Party Pandas Card:
- By choosing background Designer Paper – PICTURE PERFECT PARTY first, it helped me determine the balloon colours, Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst and Bermuda Bay. (this designer paper is also NEW in the upcoming Occasions Catalogue – also starting Jan 3)
- The balloon panda is stamped in the top left corner of the art piece, and the balloons on scraps of the coloured card stock.
- I used my Envelope Punch Board to round the corners of the art piece and the Basic Black mat before attaching it with Dimensionals to the card base.
- The sentiment is also from the set and is stamped on a strip of Berry Burst card stock.
- Next, cut out the balloons and added them as an overlay, using glue dots and Dimensionals
- Finally, the confetti – is another stamp in the set that I coloured with my coordinating Stampin-Write Markers.
For the inside of the card, I added a strip of the same designer paper before stamping the adorable “Dancing Panda”, a sprinkling more of the confetti and another sentiment.
for the Party Pandas Birthday Card:
- Card base: Lemon Lime Twist 5 x 10, score and fold at 5, Basic Black mat 4-5/8″ square and Picture Perfect Party Designer Paper 4-1/2″ square.
- Art piece: Whisper White 3-1/2″ square, Basic Black mat 4-5/8″ square
- Bermuda Bay strip 3-4/ x 4
- Sentiment strip: Berry Burst 1/2 x 3-3/4
- Balloons: scraps of Lemon Lime Twist, Bermuda Bay and Berry Burst
For the Party Pandas Birthday Card:
Do you need the supplies to create this card? if so, simply click the image to view the products in my Stampin’ Up! On-line Store. I can ship orders anywhere in Canada and I would LOVE to be your Demonstrator.
Add the host code to your online orders to earn FREE stamps, classes and more – program details are here.
Thanks so much for stopping to visit with me today, wishing you Happy Stamping.
CLICK here for the Discounted Sales items and they are -While Supplies Last
CHICK here for Retiring Favourites – Stampin Up has advised they will continue to make these stamps until Dec 21st – so LAST CHANCE at these stamp sets
CLICK here to download the list for the Holiday Catalogue Carry Forwards – these items will be available to May 31, 2018
- Click here for info on the NEW Stampin’ Blend – Stampin’ Up’s Alcohol Markers
- Earn FREE stamps with my Customer Loyalty Program – Corgi Rewards
- Place a $50.00 or higher order (with host code) and earn the Pretty Little Parcels Online Stamping Class
- Place a $75.00 or higher order (with host code) and earn a selection of embellishments from the upcoming Occasions Catalogue
- Place a $100. or higher order (with host code) and earn a embossing folder from the upcoming Occasions Catalogue
- Orders over $150 – should consider purchasing the Demo Kit – Best deal going (and free shipping) – click here for details:
- Place a $200. or higher order, please DO NOT use the host code – you earn the Stampin Rewards – plus you receive all of the above for FREE.
- be one of 26,000 following me on PINTEREST
- My Fastest growing New board – Christmas Card ideas – Stampin Up – has 1,000+ pins to date
- NEW – OCCASIONS CATALOGUE Samples
- NEW – Sale-a-bration Catalogue Samples
- NEW – Holiday Catalogue 2017 – over – 1,564 pins