I combined the new stamp sets Petal Palette and Lots of Lavender for my share today.
Do you ever have an idea for a card but the stamps in the sets are just not doing it for you? That was me the other day. I started with this adorable little rose stamp from the Lots of Lavender Sale-a-bration set (free with a $60. order starting Jan 3). However, there are no sentiments in that set, and the way I stamped the images, I needed a teeny tiny sentiment.
Petal Palette to the rescue.
Sandi’s Tips and Tricks for the Petal Palette and Lots of Lavender Card:
Ordering either the wood or clear mount Petal Palette Bundle during Sale-a-bration will not only save you 10% – it will qualify you to earn the Lots of Lavender stamp set for FREE
Petal Palette is a 15 stamp set including 8 sentiments in fun and carefree fonts and this one fit perfectly between my roses – Ok, I had to use my Stamp-a-ma-jig (stamp positioner) to get it in there, but that’s ok, haha….
I wanted to cut the image out with the Lots of Labels Framelits and it fit perfectly.
There are a couple of other New Catalogue Sneak Peeks in these photos for you too:
Petal Palette is an entire suite of products on page 22-23. There is a pair of embossing folders in the suite “Petal Pair” and I used the floral one across the background of this card, can you see it tucked just behind the Petal Passion Designer Paper?
you can see the other embossing folder in this post:
The watercolor pencils on the left are worth investigating too! There are two new colours, Lemon Lime Twist and Flirty Flamingo and while they go beautifully with current colours Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive, you can’t buy them – they come in a new card kit on page 15 called Lots of Happy.
I can’t say enough about this new card kit. If you love to colour, order up the watercolor pencils and the kit and tell your friends you went out of town because you won’t want to stop colouring. It makes a whopping 20 cards and the best part – everything is already pre-cut and designed for you, it even includes those awesome “stripes inside” envelopes.
There is one more sneak peek to point out on my Petal Palette and Lots of Lavender Card:
I like to “dry fit” or “audition” all my card pieces before I actually stick them down, and I decided I needed a pop of colour for the background, maybe to pull out the leaf colour a bit. So I grabbed the coordinating Petals & More Thinlits Dies to die cut that pretty Lemon Lime Twist lacy border piece. It’s just what I needed.
If you go to the bottom of this post and click on the Petal Palette Bundle in my supply list – you will see a larger picture of this Bundle and ordering the stamps/dies together will save you 10% – available Jan 3!
My final embellishments – a sprinkling of pearls and rhinestones of course! Oh by the way – there is another sentiment in the Petal Palette set that would turn this into a wedding/anniversary card just in case you have a need for one of those!
Card stock Cuts and supply list are at the end of this post for you.
Thanks so much for stopping to visit with me today, wishing you Happy Stamping.
Add the HOST CODE to your online orders to earn FREE stamps, classes and more – program details are here.
The Clearance Rack was recently loaded up with New Stampin Up products – at heavily discounted prices – check them out here
- Click here for info on the NEW Stampin’ Blend – Stampin’ Up’s Alcohol Markers
- Earn FREE stamps with my Customer Loyalty Program – Corgi Rewards
- Place a $50.00 or higher order (with host code) and earn the Pretty Little Parcels Online Stamping Class
- Place a $75.00 or higher order (with host code) and earn a selection of embellishments from the upcoming Occasions Catalogue
- Place a $100. or higher order (with host code) and earn a embossing folder from the upcoming Occasions Catalogue
- Orders over $150 – should consider purchasing the Demo Kit – Best deal going (and free shipping) – click here for details:
- Place a $200. or higher order, please DO NOT use the host code – you earn the Stampin Rewards – plus you receive all of the above for FREE.
be one of 26,870 following me on PINTEREST – My Fastest growing New Boards
- NEW – OCCASIONS CATALOGUE Samples
- NEW – Sale-a-bration Brochure Samples
- NEW – Stampin Up Card Ideas – Group Board
for the Petal Palette and Lots of Lavender Card:
- Card Base: Thick Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2
- Card Front: Whisper white 4 x 5-1/4
- Sentiment: Whisper White 2-1/2 x 3-1/2, Basic Black Mat 3 x 4
- Strip of Petal Passion Designer Paper 1/2 x 4
- Lacy Die Cut: Lemon Lime Twist 1 x 4
For the Petal Palette and Lots of Lavender Card:
Do you need the supplies to create this card? if so, simply click the image to view the products in my Stampin’ Up! Online Store. I can ship orders anywhere in Canada and I would LOVE to be your Demonstrator.
Please note many of these products will be available Jan 3 in the New Stampin Up Occasions Catalogue and Sale-a-bration Brochure