Hi stampers, today’s share is created with the Pick a Pumpkin Bundle from Stampin Up.
This Bundle has the most adorable pumpkin images, and crazy fun coordinating thinlits making this card so much fun to create.
They come in wood or clear sets and also in bundles with the dies. Ordering them together will save you 10% (link at the end of the post).
My card share is for the Paper Players Challenge for this week, clean and simple with a harvest theme – I think I nailed it, haha.
Sandi’s Tips and Tricks for the Pick a Pumpkin Card
- I used the small maple leaf stamp from the Colorful Seasons Stamp set and Wild Wasabi ink to stamp the leaf background.
- I die cut the two pumpkins from the piece of black card stock and then stamped and cut out the pumpkins and gourd.
- I started on the right side gluing down the outline pumpkin, the Crumb Cake pumpkin is attached with glue dots, and the remaining 3 are attached with Dimensionals to give the art piece some depth.
- I saved the stars from the solid pumpkin die cut, and cut out a couple of curly stems in Crumb Cake, attaching them all with multipurpose glue
- My final touch was the crow, borrowed from the Graveyard Gate Stamp Set, and a bow created with Linen Thread.
- Card Base: Thick Whisper White 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 4-1/4
- Mat: Crumb Cake 3-5/8 x 4-7/8
- Card Front: Whisper White 3-1/2 x 4-3/4
- Black Pumpkins: Basic Black 2-1/2 x 4-1/2
- Blue and Brown Pumpkins: Whisper White 2-1/2 x 3
For the Pick a Pumpkin Card
Want the products to create this card? Simply click the images to view the products in my Stampin’ Up! Online Store. I can ship orders anywhere in Canada and I would LOVE to be your Demonstrator.
Add the host code to your online orders to earn FREE stamps, classes and more – program details are here.
Thanks so much for stopping to visit with me today
- be one of 24,700 following me on PINTEREST
- My Fastest Growing Board – NEW – 2017 Annual Catalog Pin Board – over 2,700 pins
- NEW – Holiday Catalogue 2017 – over – 700 pins