Thanks for your interest in placing your Stampin Up orders through me. Let me give you a little tour of what to expect the first time you sign in to order:
Please note your delivery address must be in Canada to order through me.
- Pictured below is what the top of the next page looks like, you want to verify two things:
- Top Right Corner has my name Sandi MacIver and contact info: If it does not, you may have been visiting a different demonstrators blog and their information may have populated, make sure you go back to my blog and click on the “shop with Sandi” button
- Next – Over on the left, if this is your first time, you need to Create your Account (If you have been here before, you just click sign in – and you will need your password you input when you created your account.
- Next, is the NEW PROFILE SET Up
- input your e-mail address and confirm it.
- Create a password and confirm it, along with the security question.
- Provide your address (No post office boxes are permitted) – it needs to be your street address and please do not use any punctuation, the system really hates it, LOL…
- The little box at the bottom should only be ticked if you do have a post office box as your regular mailing address, and you should input it by ticking the box because your Visa will verify the mailing address they have on file as part of the security.
- At the very bottom of this page, you want to tick YES to “allow my demonstrator to contact me. If you tick No – I am provided with NO information about you, no e-mail, no phone number, no address. SO – that means – I can’t send you Corgi Rewards, Free Online Classes, thank you cards or free Host Gifts.
And that’s it for the first page – your account is now created – Congratulations!
- The next screen the system takes you to is the ordering screen, you can do this two ways:
- – input the item number into the search box (easiest way)
- – click on the categories and view everything in the category, clicking on the items you wish to order.
- When you click on the > button beside the search box, your item will pop up, with an image and description, if this is what you wish to order, click the “add to bag” button
- repeat until you have all the items you wish to order.
- When you are ready to finalize your order you want to check out – you find that up in the top right corner under my name and contact info, place your cursor over the word “checkout” and left click.
- The Next Screen you will provide your Visa Information and your billing address (both as they appear on your card)
- There is also a second (faster) shipping choice under Shipping Method – just click on that little arrow for the pop down choice.
- When you click on continue you are going to get this little box: If you wish to receive the free gift from the Corgi Club Host Code Program, you will tick yes in this box.
- The next screen is a summary screen, but down in the bottom left corner, you want to input the Host Code for the Month. You will find that in each of my blog posts and in my newsletter.
- Click on Check out, you will get a new summary screen with the host code included, click on check out again, and you get the final page, review it carefully because when you click “place my order”, it’s final!…..
And thank you so much for your order, I will contact you within 24 hours to provide you with your Corgi Rewards, a link to a class if you have earned one, etc.
As always, if you have questions, please contact me.