I just can’t stop colouring with the new Stampin’ Blends (Stampin’ Up’s new alcohol markers), so I have another card to share with you today using them, BUT – if you haven’t ordered them yet??????? (you have way more self control that I do, haha), you can also use your aqua painter, or your blender pen to create the images.
I saw a cute sketch over at TGIF (thank God it’s Friday) – so I thought I would jump in this week with my card:
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks: for the Seasonal Chums Christmas Card
- I Love the bright and fun Quilted Christmas Designer Paper and those big old stars create the perfect backdrop for my little deer, and provided the inspiration for my embellishments.
- I did the same die cutting treatment as I did on this card to create the layered circle background.
- The stars are cut using the solid pumpkin die from Patterned Pumpkins Thinlits. TIP – cut your circles first, then use the left over inside pieces to die cut your pumpkin for the stars
- The parcel is from the Happiest Days Stamp set – also great fun to colour
- To color the little deer, I first added my dark Crumb Cake to the shadows and then blended the rest of the image with the light Crumb Cake. Light Cherry Cobbler for his nose and bow, Light Daffodil Delight for the bell and the Bronze marker for his antlers and hooves.
- For the parcel, I used both the light and dark Cherry Cobbler and the light Old Olive.
I absolutely adore the images in this Seasonal Chums Stamp Set, they are quick and easy to colour and you can create beautiful cards in minutes by adding a bit of Stampin Up Designer Paper.
You can order the images in just the stamp set, or the Bundle that includes the coordinating dies to save yourself 10% on both.
for the Seasonal Chums Christmas Card:
- Card base: Thick Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2
- Card front: Quilted Christmas Designer paper 4 x 5-1/4
- Sentiment: Whisper White 5/8 x 4
- Deer and parcel: Whisper White 3 x 3
- Circles: Gold Foil sheet: 3-1/2 square for each – TIP – save the insides and use them to die cut the pumpkin for the stars.
For the Seasonal Chums Christmas Card:
Do you need the supplies to create this card? if so, simply click the image to view the products in my Stampin’ Up! Online Store. I can ship orders anywhere in Canada and I would LOVE to be your Demonstrator.
Add the host code to your online orders to earn FREE stamps, classes and more – program details are here.
Thanks so much for stopping to visit with me today, I would love to hear from you – you can leave comments here:
- Click here for info on the NEW Stampin’ Blend – Stampin’ Up’s Alcohol Markers
- Earn FREE stamps with my Customer Loyalty Program – Corgi Rewards
- Place a $50.00 or higher order (with host code) and earn the Stampin’ Blends Online Stamping Class
- Place a $75.00 or higher order (with host code) and earn Dimensionals and Mini Dimensionals
- Place a $100. or higher order (with host code) and earn a FREE Wink of Stella Pen
- Orders over $150 – should consider purchasing the Demo Kit – Best deal going (and free shipping) – click here for details:
- Place a $200. or higher order, please DO NOT use the host code – you earn the Stampin Rewards – plus you receive all of the above for FREE.
- be one of 25,500 following me on PINTEREST
- My Fastest growing New board – Christmas Card ideas – Stampin Up – has 914 pins to date
- NEW – Holiday Catalogue 2017 – over – 1,464 pins
A new class around the Stampin Blends –
Sign in/Sign up today to get started on this great new class.