Hi stampers, I was playing with my UFO pile (unfinished objects) and I pulled out a few die cut pieces to create my card for today called So In Love and Botanical Builder Card.
My UFO pile has been growing, haha, so I have decided that once a week I need to create something from it, so here’s today’s project for you engineered from Die Cut pieces!
WOW right! – actually, once again my Big Shot did all the heavy lifting for me – making this card super simple to create:
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks for the So In Love and Botanical Builder Card:
- I have a nice sturdy card base with the Thick Whisper White (did you know we are getting Thick Very Vanilla too – coming in the new caddy – YIPEE).
- The Background is embossed with the Petal Burst Embossing Folder – perfect for botanical themed cards don’t you think?
- The belly band is Blushing Bride and die cut with the So Detailed thinlits from the Occasions Catalogue – the sentiment is from that “So In Love” bundle as well. (order together and save 10%)
- The flowers and leaves are created with the Botanical Builder Framelits set and left over from a card I shared last week – you can see it here.
If you are a visual person like me – here is a product visual for you!…..I borrowed this idea from the Lovely Mary Fish – thank you Mary.
So in Love and Botanical Builder Card Supplies
I didn’t follow a sketch challenge for today’s card, just had fun creating from the UFO drawer, so here’s the pieces I used:
- Card Base: Thick Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2
- Card Front: Crumb Cake 4 x 5-1/4
- Belly Band: Blushing Bride 2 x 5
- Flowers: Flirty Flamingo 1-1/2 x 4
- Leaves: Old Olive: 2-1/2 square
- Small Flowers: – scrap of Daffodil Delight
This card is created 100% with Stampin Up Products. They are listed below with the order number and prices in Canadian Dollars. Clicking on them will take you to my Stampin’ Up! Online Store – where you can simply add them to your cart. Please note I can only accept and ship orders within Canada
Thanks so much for visiting me today and if you live in Canada and would like to order the supplies to create the So in Love and Botanical Builder Card: simply click on the “shop with me” button below, I would love to be your demonstrator.
Add the host code to your orders to earn Free Stamps, hand made cards and thank you gifts – details here
- Shop my Online store 24/7
- by phone 306-764-0337
- E-Mail Me or in person
- Earn FREE stamps with Corgi Rewards
- Learn how to place an online order here:
- April Host Code J46GRJ6T – details here
Why shop with me? I’m committed to making your on-line ordering experience amazing. Learn about the perks and benefits of my Corgi Loyalty Rewards here.