Hi stampers, my share today is created with the Special Reason Stampin Up Bundle and the Glimmer Paper Assortment from the Sale-a-bration Brochure #2.
It’s You Tube Tuesday, so there is a video below for today’s project along with the cutting instructions and product list for you.
I love how the sparkly glimmer paper peaks through the beautiful die cut that the Special Reasons Stampin Up bundle creates.
Of course I went a little over the top by embossing both layers of the card fronts as well for some added interest, and those leaves, I am totally in love with the leaf dies in this set.
The Special Reason Stampin Up Bundle can be found on page 42 of the Occasions Catalogue. With 14 stamps and 11 dies it’s a great set with amazing possibilities.
It also comes in clear or wood mount stamp choices.
of NOTE – there are three ways to use these dies:
- There are two dies for each of the flowers so that you can create a flower cut out like the orange one on the bag.
- You can use just the detailed flower die to cut a Peek a boo as I did for today’s card
- You can stamp and cut out a flower as I did with the smaller flower on today’ card
Here is the video and if you are reading this in an e-mail you may need to CLICK HERE to view the video on my blog:
- Card Base: Mint Macaron 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2 – mat 4 x 5-1/4
- Card Front: Whisper White 3-1/2 x 4-3/4
- Flowers and leaves:
- Whisper White 1-1/2 x 2 – flower
- Basic Black 1-1/2 x 4 – leaves
- Sentiment: Mint Macaron 1 x 3 (stamp and trim to fit)
Product List for the Special Reason Stampin Up card: Click on the images below for a larger view in my online store.
Thanks so much for visiting me today and if you live in Canada and would like to order the supplies to create the Special Reason Stampin Up card: simply click on the “shop with me” button below, I would love to be your demonstrator.
- Shop my Online store 24/7
- by phone 306-764-0337
- E-Mail Me or in person
- Earn FREE stamps with Corgi Rewards
- Learn how to place an online order here:
- March Host Code VD792MGN – details here
– Why shop with me? I’m committed to making your on-line ordering experience amazing. Learn about the perks and benefits of my Corgi Loyalty Rewards here.
Choose a FREE Item with each $60. order (before S&T) during Sale-a-bration – ends March 31, 2017
Click to view the online brochure
Click to view the online Brochure
Join my Canadian Nation Wide Happy Stampers Team – We welcome you from Anywhere in Canada
During Sale-a-bration you receive – 18 days left to take advantage of this deal
- $165.00 of products of your choice for $135. (excludes Host sets and Sale-a-bration sets)
- TWO FREE Additional Stamp Sets (any price)
- A Free Paper Pumpkin Kit
- FREE Shipping on your entire order
More ways to SAVE:
- Save 10% on Stampin Up PRODUCT BUNDLES
- Earn Stampin Rewards – orders over $200 automatically receive $20+ stampin rewards used to order free products
- The Best Deal of All – the $135. Starter Kit
- If you have more than $135.00 on your wish list. Get $165.00 of product for $135.00, Free Shipping and TWO FREE Stamp Sets & a FREE Paper Pumpkin kit
- Join now – just in time to fill your starter kit with NEW Spring Occasions Catalogue products.
PROMOTIONS, CLUBS, CLASSES AND ORDERING SPECIALS
- Free Ordering Tutorials with orders- ends Jan 31st
- View the NEW – Occasions Catalogue here
- View the Sale-a-bration Brochure here.
- View the Annual Catalog Online
- Come and Stamp with Me – In studio classes
- Realize the benefits of becoming one of my Preferred Customers – click here
- Treat yourself to a Paper Pumpkin Kit here
- over 2,900 card ideas for the Annual Catalog
- NEW – Occasions Catalogue Pin Board – over 1,800 pins
- SALE-A-Bration Pin Board – 400+ pins
Been thinking about starting a blog? Need some help?
Stamping and Blogging has 3 complete classes on how to set up and maintain your blog in all three platforms: Blogger, Typepad and WordPress.
Sign up for 24/7 access to work at your own pace through the classes. Simple, easy to understand instructions take you through each step of these self taught classes.