Hi stamping friends, my share today is created with the Stampin Up Garden in Bloom in Sahara and Black for the Happy Stampers Weekly Blog Hop Challenge
We have a color challenge this week! I must say, I found this one extremely difficult, I’m a “Brights” kind of gal, LOL…you may have noticed!… LOL…
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- This is a super easy, 10 minute or less card that looks lovely in just about any ink color, but for today, we are limited to Sahara Sand and Black….
- Stamp the large flower in Sahara Sand and then use the two step outline stamp and stamp that in Memento Black.
- I also stamped an additional flower on a scrap of Whisper White and cut it out so I could use it as an overlay.
- Stamp the leaves in just the outline also in Memento Black.
- I took the small ink splatter stamp from Timeless Textures to add some “background noise”
- Mount the art piece to the mat and then to the Thick Whisper White card base.
- Stamp the sentiment on the strip of Sahara Sand and attach it to the card front.
- Use a Dimensional to attach the cut out flower.
- Embellish with some Neutral Candy Dots.
Now it’s time to go and see what the rest of the Happy Stampers Designers have come up with for this week’s challenge.
Thinking about joining Stampin UP? contact me today, I would love to welcome you to our team.
Click the button below to Hop on over to Amy Koenders
If you get lost along the way, here is a list of everyone involved in the hop today
Sandi MacIver – (you are here)
Thanks so much for visiting me today and if you would like to order the supplies to create the Stampin Up Garden In Bloom in Sahara and Black card, simply click on the “shop with me” button below, I would be most happy to be your demonstrator.
You can find the card recipe and product list for the Stampin Up Garden In Bloom in Sahara and Black card at the end of this post.
Have you been considering joining Stampin’ Up!? We would love to have you join our team
- JUST ANNOUNCED: – Stampin Up Weekly Specials
- Paper Pumpkin – Subscribe by April 9th to earn an additional free stamp set, April Only!.
- Clearance Rack Sale – add these Stampin Up products to your order at greatly reduced prices
Want more card ideas? Check out my Stampin Up Video Library over on You Tube
And Over at Stamping and Blogging
The March Rose Wonder Class is finished, the technique for March was the Floating Reinker Technique and I added a few colors to it, we did one where we also combined the Faux Cloisonne technique, and generally just had a ball with the technique – Always my most favorite Technique to play with!…
For February – Balloon Celebration Online Class. You will want to check out these beautiful, colourful and easy to create cards.
and if flowers are your thing – we have another NEW Class for you:
All THREE Classes are now available in the Video Library, with full color PDF (downloadable) files for back up – along with the other 38 Classes we already have in there – that’s a pretty good deal!…come on over and join in the stamping fun!
Place your orders through me and automatically become a member of my Exclusive Corgi Rewards Club to earn FREE stamps and a FREE Online Video Stamping Class
When you shop with me online or in person, you earn Corgi Rewards towards free Stamps.
Add the Monthly Host Code: April – VBV7PG6V – (Canada Only) and earn an additional gift
- Place this code into your orders of $50. or more to earn a free gift * See my Corgi Rewards page for more details:
- For orders over $200. please do not use this code as you will receive your own Host Rewards, you will still earn the free gift.
View the details of my Corgi Rewards Program Here:
NEW – Weekly Deals
- Card Base: Thick Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2 – Basic Black Mat 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Art Piece: Whisper White 3-3/4 x 5, additional 2-1/2 Square piece to stamp and cut out a flower
- Sentiment: Sahara Sand 1-1/2 x 4
Product list of Supplies used for the Stampin Up Garden In Bloom In Sahara and Black Card: