Hi stampers, today we have Stampin Up Love You Lots for Stamping Techniques 101
This month our technique challenge is to “Stamp and Colour with the Stampin Up Stampin’ Write Markers.
It’s a super easy and quick way to add a bit of colour to your cards while still keeping them clean and simple and who doesn’t love to colour these days right, haha…
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- For this card I stamped the little elephant and her friend in StazOn Black before using a Smokey Slate marker to add a bit of gray where the sketch artist had drawn in the shadow lines. Next I added a bit of Pear Pizzazz under the two images.
- Her little flower is cut with the Botanical Builder framelits from a scrap of Sweet Sugarplum which matches the Designer Paper.
- There is a small pearl in the center of the flower.
The stamp set “Love You Lots” is a Host Set you can purchase with your Host Dollars when your orders/parties reach $200. or higher
Stampin Write Markers come in all the Stampin Up colours and there are a couple of ways you can collect them:
You can also purchase them by 10 pack in each of the four colour families on pages 170-171 of the annual catalog
Links to all of these markers are at the bottom of this post.
- Card Base: Basic Black 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 4-1/4
- Card Front: Playful Palette Designer Paper Stack 4 x 5-1/4
- Art Piece: Whisper White 2-1/2 x 3-1/2
- Mat for Art Piece: Basic Black 2-5/8 x 3-5/8
- Flower: – Sweet Sugarplum 1 x 1
And now it’s time to hop and see what the rest of the Design Team has chosen for our Stamp and Colour Challenge for this month:
Click the “next blog” button to head to Patrice’s blog and if you get lost, here is a list of all the participants below: simply click on their names to visit their blogs.
France Poitras Martin – USA
Sandi MacIver – Canada (you are here)
Patrice Halliday-Larsen – New Zealand
Leonie Schroder – Australia
Erna Logtenberg – Netherlands
Heike Vass – Germany
Michelle Last – UK
Sonia Benedetti – France
Thanks so much for visiting me today and if you would like to order the supplies to create the Stampin Up Love You Lots for Stamping Techniques 101 card: simply click on the “shop with me” button below, I would be most happy to be your demonstrator.
You can find the product list for today’s project at the end of this post.
If you need help with “how to order” – Click Here:
add the July Host Code to your order to earn a free gift – Details here:
Earn Corgi Rewards towards FREE stamps when you shop with me
Save 10% on Stampin Up PRODUCT BUNDLES – 41 to choose from here
Want 1,000+ card ideas for the New Stampin UP Catalog? find them: – on Pinterest here:
come on over to my studio and stamp with me – click here to sign up. Deadline for July Classes is tomorrow!…
Product List for the Stampin Up Love You Lots for Stamping Techniques 101 Card: