HI Stampers, my share today is created with the Stampin Up Butterfly Basics for Stamping and Blogging. It’s sketch challenge day whoo hoo!….I love sketches, and here is what I came up with:
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- I tried a new color combo today that I really like, Mint Macaron with Pool Party (card base and fern stampings)
- I stamped the floral image in StazOn Black and water colored it with my Aqua Painter
- added a strip of English Garden Designer Paper at the top for a contrast – I chose it for the dots to duplicate the sentiment punch outs.
- I stayed in the green family with all my products except the flowers, I wanted them to pop and they do with Watermelon Wonder and just a hint of Hello Honey.
Here is the Stamping and Blogging Sketch and Stamp sketch for this week, super clean- and let’s go visit the rest of the design team and see what they created with it.
Click on the links below to visit their blogs, or visit our Stamping and Blogging Facebook Page – better still, play along with us by creating your own version of the sketch and loading it over on the Sketch and Stamp Blog – we have a little linky button for you over there and a video showing you how to do it….
Amy Koenders – USA
Sandi MacIver – USA – (my USA Stampin Up blog)
Sandi MacIver – CANADA (my Canadian Stampin Up Blog – you are here)
Lee Conrey – USA
Claire Daly – Australia
Erna Logtenberg – Netherlands
Shelagh Freemantle – Canada
Kerstin Kreis – Germany
Stampin Up supplies used to create this card: Click on the image for a larger view, further details and to easily add to your shopping cart:
- Card Base” Mint Macaron 4-1/4 x 11, Mat – Pool Part 4 x 5-1/4 – card front Whisper White 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Designer Paper: English Garden 1 x 3-7/8
- Sentiment: Whisper White 2 x 2 – Mint Macaron 2-1/2 x 2-1/2
Thanks so much for stopping in to visit me today, I hope you enjoyed my share and if you need products to create it – I would love to be your demonstrator, simply use my “shop with me” button below, or contact me and I would be happy to place your order for you.
October Hostess Code: USA – VQA3XCB2
October Hostess Code: CANADA – EBCYP3PN
When you shop with me online or in person, you earn Corgi Rewards which you can redeem for FREE Stampin Up products.