Hi stampers, my card share today is created with the Stampin Up Choose Happiness for a grad card.
Over the weekend Ian and I had the pleasure of attending a grad party for a dear friends daughter who is graduating. What fun to celebrate that occasion with everyone and funny, it seems like yesterday we attended her christening, LOL…time does fly.
Of course I needed a card for this occasion:
so out came Choose Happiness, a lovely floral set from Stampin Up.
Sandi’s Tips and Tricks:
- Use a small amount of snail to attach the small piece of white card stock to the center of the larger piece of white.
- Stamp the images so that they are off the first piece and onto the second:
- Ink Used: Real Red, Melon Mambo, Cucumber Rush, Daffodil Delight
- The yellow flowers are from the stamp set Petite Petals
- The Sentiment is from the stamp set Bravo and is stamped in StazOn Black.
- Once the ink was dry, I used my Aqua Painter and my ink pad lids to go back and color in the images. TIP – don’t get the paper too wet.
- Pull the pieces of card stock apart, attach the back piece to the card base, attach the art piece to the black mat and then use Dimensionals to attach it to the card front.
- Embellish with some color dots, rhinestones and pearls.
NOTE – when you do the stamping, there will be a void in your stamped image where the card stock steps down to the piece underneath. By adding the mat when you separate them, it covers up this little void for you.
- Card Base: Basic Black 4-1/4 x 11
- Art Pieces: Whisper White 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 and 4 x 5-1/4
- Mat for art piece: Basic Black 3-5/8 x 4-7/8
Stampin’ Up! supplies used to create this project: Please click on the images for a larger view, further details and to easily add to your shopping cart:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Thanks so much for stopping in to visit me today, I hope you enjoyed my share and if you need products to create it – I would love to be your demonstrator, simply use my “shop with me” button below, or contact me and I would be happy to place your order for you.
October Hostess Code: USA – VQA3XCB2
October Hostess Code: CANADA – EBCYP3PN
When you shop with me online or in person, you earn Corgi Rewards which you can redeem for FREE Stampin Up products.