Hi stamping friends, today’s share is created with a new bundle I just receive, Stampin Up Christmas Quilt. I have some very dear friends who quilt so I thought it would be amazing to surprise them this holiday with a quilted Christmas card.
NOTE – I have another post coming out at 1:30 this afternoon with instructions on how to do your RESERVATION for your Stamparatus – Reservations open at 2:00 P.M. Mountain time – whoo hoo – I can’t wait to get my hands on it.
For today’s card, I didn’t use the coordinating Quilt Builder Framelits Dies that come in the bundle, except for the tree stand. Instead I used the coordinating Stitched Felt Embellishments. There is a whole suite of products around this bundle on pages 4 and 5 of the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalogue.
Combining the Stitched Felt Embellishments with the Quilted Christmas Designer Paper is a fast and economical way to mass produce your holiday cards.
For this card, I cut the trees out of the designer paper to create the background highlighting the Stitched Felt Tree.
The sentiment is from the Seasonal Chums stamp set and stamped on scraps of Real Red and Pear Pizzazz.
The trees are embellished with Metallic Enamel Shapes and Metallic Enamel Shapes.
and I added a bit of Gold ribbon to finish off the card.
Alternatively, simply add one of the felt images over the designer paper with a simple stamped sentiment – what could be easier!
These embellishments were so popular they hit the back order list at Stampin Up, but I’m happy to report, they are back in stock, so you can add them to your order today.
Here is the Christmas Quilt Bundle I just received, it comes with a photopolymer Stamp set consisting of 15 stamps and the coordinating 15 piece Quilt Builder Framelits Dies and of course, ordering them as a bundle, you save 10%.
I can honestly say, I’m happy it’s snowy and cold outside, because I have a day of Quilting lined up haha…with my Big Shot not my sewing machine! haha and of course I’ll be sharing the cards with you over the next few days.
for the Stampin Up Christmas Quilt Card:
- Card base: Thick Whisper White 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score and fold at 4-1/4
- Designer Paper card front: Quilted Christmas 1-3/4 x 5-1/4 (2 pieces)
- Trees: – the piece of designer paper with printed trees – cut out 4 of them
- Sentiment: Scraps of Real Red and Pear Pizzazz
For the Stampin Up Christmas Quilt Card:
Do you need the supplies to create this card? if so, simply click the image to view the products in my Stampin’ Up! Online Store. I can ship orders anywhere in Canada and I would LOVE to be your Demonstrator.
Add the host code to your online orders to earn FREE stamps, classes and more – program details are here.
Reserve yours today – details here
Thanks so much for stopping to visit with me today, I would love to hear from you – you can leave comments here:
- Click here for info on the NEW Stampin’ Blend – Stampin’ Up’s Alcohol Markers
- Earn FREE stamps with my Customer Loyalty Program – Corgi Rewards
- Place a $50.00 or higher order (with host code) and earn the Stampin’ Blends Online Stamping Class
- Place a $75.00 or higher order (with host code) and earn Dimensionals and Mini Dimensionals
- Place a $100. or higher order (with host code) and earn a FREE Wink of Stella Pen
- Orders over $150 – should consider purchasing the Demo Kit – Best deal going (and free shipping) – click here for details:
- Place a $200. or higher order, please DO NOT use the host code – you earn the Stampin Rewards – plus you receive all of the above for FREE.
- be one of 25,500 following me on PINTEREST
- My Fastest growing New board – Christmas Card ideas – Stampin Up – has 1,000+ pins to date
- NEW – Holiday Catalogue 2017 – over – 1,564 pins