Hi Stampers, my share today is created with the Stampin Up Easter lamb Stamp from the new Spring Occasions Catalog, and I thought I better get a jump on my easter cards, LOL…
And if you need some more ideas or you want to share your Easter cards – that happens to be the Group Challenge over at the Stampin with Sandi Hangout on Facebook – so come on over and join us.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- I stamped the lamp in StazOn Black onto a piece of Whisper White and then cut it out with the Lots of Labels Framelits.
- I colored the background of the lamp with Smokey Slate and my blender pen, this made the little circles pop up more, and the cheeks and ears are done with Blushing Bride.
- I matted the lamp with a piece of Mint Macaron, also cut out with the Lots of Labels framelits and then embossed with the Decorative Dots.
- The background piece of Whisper White is embossed with the Fluttering Folder before I attached a piece of the Birthday Bouquet Designer Paper to it.
- The flowers are punched out with the Itty Bitty Accents Punch – the edges are sponged before I glued them on with glue dots and embossed them with medium sized pearls before giving them a little glam with some Clear Wink of Stella.
- I stamped the sentiment on a scrap of Whisper White so I could trim it and add it to the top of the card with Dimensionals
Something else I wanted to share, when I mounted this stamp, the sentiment was under the lamb, so I cut off the sticker and added it to the top end of the handle.
and cut the sentiment off the stamp and mounted it to the other end….I’m not fond of masking off sentiments, so this is my solution.
Sorry I have not posted for a week, I have been busy cooking and freezing meals for my recoup time after my surgery, and I have been doing some journaling too, want to see one of my pages?
I decided this journal was going to be positive thoughts about my cancer adventure, it will also keep me busy during recoup as I’m not allowed to lift anything or bend over for 6 weeks…..I figure with this sitting on a table, I can just sit and doodle and hopefully behave myself, LOL…The ink, stamps etc. are all part of the Dyan Deaveley line from Ranger Ink, I attended a class of hers before we left Portland and I figured this was the perfect opportunity to get some pages done in my book while I’m not working.
- JUST ANNOUNCED: – Stampin Up Weekly Specials end Feb 22
- Sale – Paper Pumpkin subscriptions on sale – earn a FREE stamp set
- Clearance Rack Sale – add these Stampin Up products to your order at greatly reduced prices
- Stampin Up Sale-a bration is here – Earn FREE stamps with your orders
Want more card ideas? Check out my Stampin Up Video Library over on You Tube
And Over at Stamping and Blogging
I have started working on the March Stamping Class, and it’s all about The Rose Wonder Bundle. The First two cards are loaded and they are both created with the Floating Reinker Technique:
The Balloon Celebration Online Class is finished you will want to check out these beautiful, colourful and easy to create cards.
and if flowers are your thing – we have another NEW Class for you:
Both classes are created with new items from the Stampin Up Occasions catalog…stay tuned, I’m working on a 3rd for our members – have you joined yet?
Place your orders through me and automatically become a member of my Exclusive Corgi Rewards Club to earn FREE stamps and a FREE Online Video Stamping Class
When you shop with me online or in person, you earn Corgi Rewards towards free Stamps.
Add the Monthly Host Code: –
February Hostess Code: CANADA – BSM3DM2U – and earn an additional gift
- Place this code into your orders of $50. or more to earn a free gift * See my Corgi Rewards page for more details:
- For orders over $200. please do not use this code as you will receive your own Host Rewards, you will still earn the free gift.
View the details of my Corgi Rewards Program Here:
WEEKLY DEALS: Feb 16 through Feb 22th
– Order today and receive 25% Off these great products:
Click here to view the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my Online Shopping Store. Weekly Deals are “while supplies last” and only available at this discount until Feb 22th 2016
Thanks so much for stopping in to visit me today: I have listed the supplies and the measurements for this Stampin Up Easter Lamb card below and I would be most happy to be your demonstrator. Simply click the “shop with me” button below to get to my Online Store, or EMAIL ME if you would like me to place your order for you.
- Card Base: Pool Party, 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score and fold at 4-1/4, Blushing Bride 4 x 5-1/4, Whisper White 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Art Piece: Whisper White 2-1/2 x 4-1/2, Mint Macaron 3 x 4-1/2
- Designer Paper – Birthday Bouquet 1-1/2 x 5-1/8
- Scraps of Blushing Bride and Pool Part to punch out flowers.
Supplies used to create the Stampin Up Easter Lamb Card.