Hi Stampers, my share today was created with the Stampin’ Up! Embellished Ornaments for this week’s Happy Stampers Team Blog Hop
Our challenge this week was a Color Challenge:
And I decided to create a super clean and simple traditional Holiday card…..One that was easily duplicated, and Flat! You know how much I love to pay additional postage!…NOT…
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- First, order the stamp set and thinlits as a bundle and save yourself 15%…(page 15 of the Holiday Catalog).
- I started by die cutting the ornament in real red card stock.
- I cut a 1-1/2 x 3-7/8 piece of designer paper from Season of Cheer, and used the same Thinlit to cut into the left side of the designer paper.
- I stamped my sentiment in the bottom left corner of the vanilla card stock, before starting to glue it all together.
- I used Snail adhesive to attach the green stripped piece, multi-purpose white glue to attach the ornament and then Snail adhesive again to attach all the layers.
- The little Gold Ornament Top is added with Glue dots, as is the Gold Cording Trim Bow.
- I added the same layers of card stock inside the card as well with a strip of designer paper down the left side.
Now it’s time to go and visit the rest of our team and see what they have created!….If you are interested in joining Stampin Up – click on any of these ladies to join our amazing team:
Sandi MacIver – (you are here)
Supplies used to create the Stampin’ Up! Embellished Ornaments Card:
Thanks so much for stopping in to visit me today; I hope you enjoyed my share and if you need products to create this Stampin’ Up! Embellished Ornaments Card – I would love to be your demonstrator, simply use my “shop with me” button below, or contact me and I would be happy to place your order for you.
and if you are considering joining Stampin Up, please contact me, I would love to chat with you about this amazing opportunity. You can also click on my Join my Team button below, it will take you to a page with additional information about joining:
November Hostess Code: CANADA – NEDGUDTV
When you shop with me online or in person, you earn Corgi Rewards which you can redeem for FREE Stampin Up products.