Hi friends, today’s share is created with the Stampin Up Feeling of Christmas and yep you guessed it, another fast and easy Christmas card although I did slow down just enough to use my Stampin Blends.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks for the Stampin Up feeling of Christmas card:
- This beautiful wreath stamp set is perfect for any season, just change out the colour of the bows and babbles. I went for the traditional colours and used my Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive Blends to color the image.
- With five layers of card stock/designer paper, there is plenty of visual interest without bulk – cutting instructions are below.
- I coupled the stamp with a shot of Real Red card stock to bring out the bow and bobbles, and I’m still using up Designer Paper so a tucked in a piece of “Merry Little Christmas” for some added colour.
- By adding a strip of red card stock down the center it gave me the perfect place to stamp my sentiment and visually pulled the colour out to the whole card.
- Embossing the sentiment in white would also be beautiful.
You know I love my “background noise”, look closely, there is a stamp in this set that creates that. I decided to stamp it in Smoky Slate so it appeared as shadows.
The Feeling of Christmas stamp set also comes with two sentiments, a single branch to stamp your own wreath or garland, and if you need more berries – a stamp for that.
I love the simplicity of this card, the pieces are easy to cut, go together quickly and it’s flat – no extra postage required – whoo hoo. (and I got to colour with my Blends – added bonus).
For the Stampin Up Feeling of Christmas Card: (in inches)
- Card Base: Thick Whisper white 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2
- Mat: Merry Little Christmas 4 x 5-1/4
- Card Front: Whisper White 3-3/4 x 5
- Center Strip: Real Red 2 x 4-3/4
- Art Piece: Whisper White 3-3/8″ square
- Mat: Old Olive – 3-1/2 square
For the Stampin UP Feeling of Christmas Card:
Do you need the supplies to create this card? if so, simply click the image to view the products in my Stampin’ Up! On-line Store. I can ship orders anywhere in Canada and I would LOVE to be your Demonstrator.
Add the host code to your online orders to earn FREE stamps, classes and more – program details are here.
Thanks so much for stopping to visit with me today, I would love to hear from you – you can leave comments here:
CLICK here to check out the deals & see what’s retiring
- Click here for info on the NEW Stampin’ Blend – Stampin’ Up’s Alcohol Markers
- Earn FREE stamps with my Customer Loyalty Program – Corgi Rewards
- Place a $50.00 or higher order (with host code) and earn the NEW Pretty Little Parcels Online Stamping Class
- Place a $75.00 or higher order (with host code) and earn a selection of embellishments from the upcoming Occasions Catalogue
- Place a $100. or higher order (with host code) and earn a embossing folder from the upcoming Occasions Catalogue
- Orders over $150 – should consider purchasing the Demo Kit – Best deal going (and free shipping) – click here for details:
- Place a $200. or higher order, please DO NOT use the host code – you earn the Stampin Rewards – plus you receive all of the above for FREE
- be one of 25,700 following me on PINTEREST
- My Fastest growing New board – Christmas Card ideas – Stampin Up – has 1,000+ pins to date
- NEW – Holiday Catalogue 2017 – over – 1,564 pins