Hi stampers, I have lots to share today, I have just finished my Stampin Up Foxy Friends Bears and a new class featuring the Foxy Friends Bundle.
First the bears; while I was creating the class, I saw some bears done with the punch on Pinterest. In the back of my mind, I knew I had to play when I was done, haha….so here they are.
The frame is a 5 x 7 and already had the lovely layered mat, so I just took out the glass so that I could 3-D my picture. (on sale at Michaels for like 55% off)
Sandi’s Tips and Tricks:
- The bears are created with the Fox Builder Punch, just trim his ears round.
- For the feet, I made a template with the Owl Builder Punch, stamped through the holes and then the piece of card stock fit perfectly into the Owl Builder Punch
- For his little face, I drew the second layer of his nose and just cut that out and his eyes are drawn with a marker.
- I used Dimensionals to pop up the head and the feet for added depth.
- The Balloons were stamped on coloured card stock with the Birthday Banners Stamp Set then I used a sponge and added some additional colour to the right side of each of them
- There are glue dots on the back of the balloons and behind the bear to hold the string in place
- And the little embellishments are Stampin Up Enamel Shapes, I used In Colours and Subtles.
- For the Banner I used the the Birthday Banners for the outline, and Banners for you for the word “hello”.
- The little bow on the bear is from Christmas Stockings Thinlits (Holiday Catalog page 15).
I decided to do a matching card, that way it could be a gift set.
In additional to all these little bears, I have been busy creating a class with the Foxy Friends Bundle as well.
Foxy Friends Stamping Class – has:
4 Newly Designer Cards, 4 videos and 4 – full colour picture PDF Files.
There is a Shadow Box Card, a New Center Flip Easel Card, a fun background treatment created with the Woodland Embossing Folder and of course a 10 Minute or less Card.
You can earn this class free:
Here is how you can obtain these Classes:
- Place a $50.00 or higher order though me in September and receive the class free.
- Become a member of Stamping and Blogging and have access to all of our Classes (to date there are 47 full stamping classes) for one low monthly fee.
- Join my team and receive FREE Access to Stamping and Blogging.
Thanks so much for visiting me today and if you would like to order the supplies to create the Stampin Up Foxy Friends Bears projects: simply click on the “shop with me” button below, I would love to be your demonstrator.
You can find the card recipe and product list for today’s project at the end of this post.
If you need help with “how to order” – Click Here:
Do you live in Canada? and need a Stampin Up Demonstrator? – then sign up for my Customer Newsletter. You will find it over on the right side of my blog. Once every couple of weeks I’ll send it out with all the latest updates – customer specials – AND a Newsletter exclusive PDF Download of a fun stamping project:
Save 10% on Stampin Up PRODUCT BUNDLES – 41 to choose from here
Want over 2,500+ card ideas for the New Stampin Up Catalog? find them: – on Pinterest here:
and how about almost 1,000 ideas for the 2016 – 2017 Holiday Catalogue? – CLICK HERE for my NEW Pinterest Board
- Card Base: Kraft card stock 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2, Pool Party Mat, 3-7/8 x 5-1/8, Festive Birthday Designer Paper 3-3/4 x 5
- Balloons: Pool Party, Daffodil Delight and Watermelon Wonder, 2 x 2 piece of each.
- Banner, Pool Party 2 x 3-1/2
- Bear: Kraft and Soft Suede Card stock…2 x 3 piece of each.
Product List for the Stampin Up Foxy Friends Bears Card