Hey stamping friends my share today is Stampin Up Gift Of Love for Happy Stampers Blog Hop
This week we have a beautiful colour challenge to work with:
So I decided to watercolour with the colors and created this card:
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- I used the Watercolor Wash background stamp, sponged on some Daffodil Delight and Flirty Flamingo ink, spritzed it with a little water before laying down a piece of watercolor paper.
- While letting the first piece dry, I stamped the glads on another piece of watercolour paper and used the ink pad lids and my aqua painter to colour them.
- I fussy cut them out so I could pop them up on the card.
- Back to the watercolor background, when it was dry, I flicked my Gold Wink of Stella across the watercolour for some “background noise”.
- I attached the watercolor piece to a Thick Whisper White card base with Multipurpose Glue before adding a little piece of the Pop of Pink Washi Tape at the top and the bottom
- I stamped the sentiment – albeit a little crooked, haha….
- Then I used Dimensionals to attach my flower.
- My embellishments are 3 gold sequins.
Now it’s time to go and see what the rest of the Happy Stampers Designers have come up with for this week’s challenge.
Click the button below to Hop on over to Amy Koenders
If you get lost along the way, here is a list of everyone involved in the hop today
Sandi MacIver – (you are here)
Thanks so much for visiting me today and if you would like to order the supplies to create the Stampin Up Gift of Love for Happy Stampers card: simply click on the “shop with me” button below, I would be most happy to be your demonstrator.
You can find the card recipe and product list for today’s project at the end of this post.
If you need help with “how to order” – Click Here:
add the July Host Code to your order to earn a free gift – Details here:
AND – for every $60. you spend in July – receive a $6.00 Coupon to spend in August – details here:
Do you live in Canada? and need a Stampin Up Demonstrator? – then sign up for my Customer Newsletter. You will find it over on the right side of my blog. Once a week I’ll send it out with all the latest updates – customer specials – AND a Newsletter exclusive PDF Download of a fun stamping project:
Earn Corgi Rewards towards FREE stamps when you shop with me
Save 10% on Stampin Up PRODUCT BUNDLES – 41 to choose from here
Want over 2,ooo card ideas for the New Stampin Up Catalog? find them: – on Pinterest here:
- Card Base: Thick Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2
- Card Front: Watercolour Paper 3-3/4 x 5
- Flower: Watercolour Paper 2 x 4-1/2
Product List for the Stampin Up Gift of Love for Happy Stampers Card: