Hi stampers, my share today is the Stampin Up Grateful Bunch and the Double Drapery Fold.
The Double Drapery fold happens to be the Technique Challenge over at Stamping and Blogging today, so here is my card for the challenge:
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- I used the Grateful Bunch Stamp Set for my embellishments as I thought they very closely resembled the Blooms and Bliss Designer Paper I used for my “drapes”.
- Plus I love that there is a coordinating Blossom Bunch Punch to punch out the flowers.
- More of the stamps from the set were used to create a little “background noise” behind my flowers and sentiments; stamped tone on tone with the Mint Macaron ink.
- I used the Layering Ovals Framelits to create the layers of my sentiment.
- The new Mint Macaron 3/8″ Sheer Linen Ribbon was the perfect embellishment for this card.
Don’t forget to hop over to Heather’s Blog and see what she has created for the challenge this week.
Then, sign in/sign up to Stamping and Blogging to view the video and the step by step tutorial.
We know you will be checking out all of your designer paper to find the perfect one for your card.
Thanks so much for visiting me today and if you would like to order the supplies to create the Stampin Up Grateful Bunch and the Double Drapery Fold card; simply click on the “shop with me” button below, I would be most happy to be your demonstrator.
If you need help with “how to order” – Click Here:
add the July Host Code to your order to earn a free gift – Details here:
Earn Corgi Rewards towards FREE stamps when you shop with me
Save 10% on Stampin Up PRODUCT BUNDLES – 41 to choose from here
Want 1,000+ card ideas for the New Stampin UP Catalog? find them: – on Pinterest here:
come on over to my studio and stamp with me – click here to sign up – Deadline to sign up for the next class is July 5th.
Supply List for the Stampin Up Grateful Bunch and the Double Drapery Fold card: