Hello stamping friends, today I want to share a new type of stamp with you Stampin Up Heartfelt Blooms.
This is one of the items you can choose when placing a Sale-a-bration qualifying order:
Heartfelt Blooms – wood mount #147197 – clear mount #147202
Stampin Up calls these stamps desINKtive stamps. They are photo realistic style stamps.
For this one, the artist arranged the flowers, took a photo of them, gave it to the rubber team, and they created this lifelike stamp – pretty cool right?
Wait until you see what you can do with it – check out this video for 6 great ideas.
If you are reading this in an e-mail you may need to CLICK here to visit my blog to view the video.
A note on using this style of stamps:
- Your inkpad is very important. If it’s too inky, the ink will fill in all the fine details in the stamp and you will not be able to see the design.
- If your inkpad needs reinking – you may end up with a splotchy image…
- Stamping Pressure: Use even pressure when stamping your inked image, pressing too hard will “moosh” the image, to light – splotchy image.
We currently have two other offerings of this style of stamp:
Sweet Little Something on page 40 of the New Occasions Catalogue:
Here are a couple of projects using this adorable set:
CHECK OUT this adorable “BABY BEAR” on page 110 of the Annual Catalogue:
Give these new stamp sets a try, this triple set stamping is a lot of fun with amazing results.
Thanks so much for stopping to visit with me today, wishing you Happy Stamping.
Add the HOST CODE to your online orders to earn FREE stamps, classes and more – program details are here.
The perfect time to become a Stampin Up Demonstrator is NOW – click here to check out why
be one of 27,000+ following me on PINTEREST – My Fastest growing New Boards
- NEW – OCCASIONS CATALOGUE Samples
- NEW – Sale-a-bration Brochure Samples
- NEW – Stampin Up Card Ideas – Group Board
Order your DestINKtive Stamps today! Simply click the image to view the products in my Stampin’ Up! Online Store. I can ship orders anywhere in Canada and I would LOVE to be your Demonstrator.