Hi stamping friends, my share today is created with the Stampin Up Love and Affection for the Happy Stampers blog hop this week.
Today we have a colour challenge and don’t know if you noticed – but I used the sketch from last week’s challenge too.
Here are the colours for this week and I immediately thought of the lovely new Affectionately Yours Designer Paper:
There is a whole “Affectionately Yours Suite” on pages 44 and 45 of the new Annual Catalog, all in florals & two lovely Copper pages so it was perfect for this challenge.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- I started with the lovely piece of gold designer paper with the copper inlaid images (buying the package is worth this single sheet of paper) cut to 4 x 5-1/4
- and a piece of Whisper White the same size – which I placed into the floral sprig embossing Folder from Floral Affections (there are two in the set).
- Once embossed, it helped me to determine where to cut the angle in my designer paper.
- For a more finished look at the seam between the two papers I added a piece of the Floral Boutique Washi Tape (because the Night of Navy and White is in keeping with the challenge)
- I added the sentiment stamped in Night of Navy before attaching it all together and then adhering it to my Night of Navy card base.
- I took another 2-1/2 x 4-1/2 piece of Night of Navy and used the other embossing folder in the set with the flowers. Once embossed I cut it out and attached it with Dimensionals as an overlay on the card.
- My little bit of embellishing are the pearls and rhinestones tucked in beside the sentiment.
I absolutely love how this card came together and how having all the coordinating products allowed me to duplicate the images in my card.
Now it’s time to go and see what the rest of the Happy Stampers Designers have come up with for this week’s challenge.
Click the button below to Hop on over to Amy Koenders
If you get lost along the way, here is a list of everyone involved in the hop today
Sandi MacIver – (you are here)
Thanks so much for visiting me today I appreciate you stopping in and if you need the supplies to create todays Stampin Up Love and Affection for the Happy Stampers Blog Hop card: simply click on the “shop with me” button below, I would be most happy to be your demonstrator.
You can find the card recipe and product list for today’s project at the end of this post.
If you need help with “how to order” – Click Here:
Earn Free Stamps and Free Online classes just by shopping through me. – Learn more here:
Save 10% on Stampin Up PRODUCT BUNDLES – 41 to choose from here
Want 1,000+ card ideas for the New Stampin UP Catalog? find them: – on Pinterest here:
Organize your “MUST HAVE” new products with my printable “Wish List 2016“
LAST DAY TO GET IN ON THESE TWO AWESOME DEALS:
Join in JUNE – Sign UP to be a demonstrator and get 2 FREE stamp sets (could be up to a $125. value), plus $165.00 of product in your starter kit for just $135.00. I would love to welcome you to my team. Click here for more info and to sign up
June Host Special – Get an Additional $40.00 in HOST REWARDS with a $400+ Order. Can be a personal order, a group order or a party order. E-mail me with questions or booking dates available to host your party in my Stampin Studio
come on over to my studio and stamp with me – click here to sign up
- Card Base: Night of Navy 4-1/4 x 11,
- Designer Paper: Affectionately Yours 4 x 5-1/4 and Whisper White 4 x 5-1/4
- Embossed Flowers: Night of Navy 2-1/2 x 4-1/2
PRODUCT List for the Stampin Up Love and Affection for the Happy Stampers card: