Hi stamping friends, my share today is created is the Stampin Up Painter’s Palette Sneak Peek. Another new stamp set – whoo hoo, and it coordinates with the new Layering Squares Framelits.
it’s for this week’s Happy Stamper’s Blog Hop
and this week we have a sketch challenge:
So here is what I created with it:
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- Stamp the Easel in StazOn Black on the left side of the art piece and then randomly stamp the small and medium brush strokes and the splatter.
- Attach the strip of Washi Tape across the front and then the 1/4″ piece of Peekaboo Peach card stock before attaching it to the mat and then the card base.
- Stamp the easel again on the 3 x 3 piece of Whisper White; stamp the sentiment inside the frame and the two brush strokes. Die cut the frame out with the Layered Square Framelits.
- Cut a square one bigger from the Flirty Flamingo 3 x 3 card stock to layer in behind the frame. Attach to each other and then use Dimensionals to attach it to the card front over the stamped easel image.
- Stamp the Swirly Bird flowers and leaves onto the remaining piece of Whisper White and then use the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits to die cut them out.
- Use Glue Dots and Dimensionals to attach the flowers and leaves to the top left corner of the frame/card
- For the inside of the card, stamp the brush strokes and splatter up the left side of the piece of Whisper White before attaching it to the Peekaboo Peach Mat and then attach to the inside of the card.
Thanks so much for visiting me today and if you would like to order the supplies to create the Stampin Up Painter’s Palette Sneak Peek card: The stamps will be available June 1st when the new catalog goes live. Don’t have a catalog? See below on how to get one!.
You can find the card recipe and product list for today’s project at the end of this post.
Now it’s time to go and see what the rest of the Happy Stampers Designers have come up with for this week’s challenge.
Click the button below to Hop on over to Amy Koenders
If you get lost along the way, here is a list of everyone involved in the hop today
Sandi MacIver – (you are here)
If you need help with “how to order” – Click Here:
Want a NEW 2016 – 2017 CANADIAN STAMPIN UP Annual Catalog mailed to you in May?
- If you live in Canada and have ordered from me in the past two months, you are already on my mailing list.
- If you are not a customer of mine and would like a catalog, Please click here for details on how you can get a catalog.
- E-Mail Me if you have any questions.
click here for more details, or E-mail me I would be most happy to answer any questions you may have and help you get signed up. My Team are spread across Canada and we would love to have you join us.
Visit the NEW Retired Products List for some great deals up to 50% Off.
CLICK HERE to view in my online store.
Want more card ideas? Check out my Stampin Up Video Library over on You Tube – Subscribe and you will get notification each time I load a New Video
Are you new to stamping? If so, sign up for our newsletter and receive the Stamping 101 Video course. Every couple of days we will send you a new video right to your inbox: explaining a Stamping Basic. You will find the button over on my right sidebar of my blog here:
Place your orders through me and automatically become a member of my Exclusive Corgi Rewards Club to earn FREE stamps and a FREE Online Video Stamping Class
When you shop with me online or in person, you earn Corgi Rewards towards free Stamps.
Add the Monthly Host Code: May – 6GT9Y7ZP – (Canada Only) and earn an additional gift
- Place this code into your orders of $50. or more to earn a free gift * See my Corgi Rewards page for more details:
- For orders over $200. please do not use this code as you will receive your own Host Rewards, you will still earn the free gift.
Card Base: Basic Black 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 4-1/4, Peekaboo Peach Mat 4 x 5-1/4, Card Front – Whisper White 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
Art Piece: Whisper White 3 x 3 and Flirty Flamingo 3 x 3
Flowers and Leaves: Whisper White 4 x 4
Supply List for the Stampin Up Painter’s Palette Sneak Peek Card.