Hello my stamping friends, today’s share is Stampin Up Seasonal Chums Halloween Card.
and it’s part of this month’s Dream Theme Blog Hop around the world.
I combined two new stamp sets from the Holiday Catalogue, Seasonal Chums and Graveyard Gate to create my spooky Halloween scene. As well as a small portion of a Detailed Gate Thinlits Die cut.
Something that is very ingenious about this stamp set, is if you want a fall card, not a Halloween card, simply colour the other side of the pumpkin. I just love that there is a front and a back to all three of the images in the set.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks for the Stampin Up Seasonal Chums Halloween Card:
- Start with a piece of Basic Black and die cut the large oval in the center.
- Next add some adhesive to the back right side of the piece and lay it over a piece of the Detailed Gate Thinlit.
- Add more adhesive to the back of the piece and attached it to a bit smaller piece of Smoky Slate.
- Trim a piece of the Spooky Nights Designer Paper to 3/4 x 4 and attach across the front for a pop of colour. Then attach the whole piece to the Whisper White card base.
- Stamp the Pumpkin on a piece of Whisper White and colour it. I used the New Stampin Blends that will be available for purchase Nov 1st, but you could also use the Stampin Up markers, or the ink pads and a blender pen.
- Use Black ink to stamp the bats and crows.
- Base: Thick Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2
- Card Front: Basic Black, 4 x 5-1/4, gate – Basic black 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 (trim off one section to use). Base: Smoky Slate 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Pumpkin: Whisper White 2 x 2 square
Now it’s time to check out what the rest of the design team created, I know you are absolutely going to love the projects these talented ladies have created for you. Click the Next Button to visit Jennifer Pauli in Germany and if you get lost along the way, here is a complete list of everyone participating.
Do you need the supplies to create this card? if so, simply click the image to view the products in my Stampin’ Up! Online Store. I can ship orders anywhere in Canada and I would LOVE to be your Demonstrator.
Add the host code to your online orders to earn FREE stamps, classes and more – program details are here.
Thanks so much for stopping to visit with me today
Buy 3 get 1 Free Designer paper Sales – Ends Oct 31 – details here
Earn this stamp set for FREE with a $375.00 order – details here
- be one of 24,800 following me on PINTEREST
- My Fastest Growing Board – NEW – 2017 Annual Catalog Pin Board – over 2,700 pins
- NEW – Holiday Catalogue 2017 – over – 1,000 pins