Hi stampers my share today is the Stampin’ Up! – Vintage Leaves for Mojo Monday.
I actually started this last week and shared this picture on my Facebook Page.
I had stamped the images in Archival Black onto water color paper (90 lb cold press), let the black ink dry for quite a few minutes, then I used my Aqua Painter and ink pad lids to paint. I was excited this morning to see the Mojo Monday Challenge today was something I could use my little art piece on.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- Stamp and water color the images onto water color paper
- Use the Aqua painter and ink pad lids to color, Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, then trim to fit.
- Background Black card stock is embossed with the Woodland Embossing Folder
- Tag is cut out with the Tags & Labels framelits
- Mat Layer is Gold Foil to match the Gold Cording Bow on the tag.
Stampin’ Up! Products used to create the Stampin’ Up! – Vintage Leaves for Mojo Monday Card:
Thanks so much for stopping in to visit me today, I hope you enjoyed my share and if you need products to create this Stampin’ Up! – Vintage Leaves for Mojo Monday Card – I would love to be your demonstrator, simply use my “shop with me” button below, or contact me and I would be happy to place your order for you.
October Hostess Code: USA – VQA3XCB2
October Hostess Code: CANADA – EBCYP3PN
When you shop with me online or in person, you earn Corgi Rewards which you can redeem for FREE Stampin Up products.
Weekly Deals – USA
Weekly Deals – Canada
Clearance Rack – USA
Clearance Rack – Canada