Hi stamping friends, my share today is the Stampin Up woodland Embossing Folder Rewind. Yep, we are going to rewind back a bit to October 2015 and this card:
You can view the post about it here: It’s a nice masculine card I did for one of our friends with the amazing Woodland Embossing Folder, the Leaflets Framelits and some Specialty papers that Stampin Up had in the Holiday Catalogue last year.
Roll forward to this year, and we have new specialty papers, in particular the Copper Foil Sheet, which I think I have used three packages of already. It makes the prettiest leaves:
So I decided to make this card again, with a few upgrades of course, haha…(and please ignore the fact that I put the embossed piece on upside down ok, haha)….I was in a hurry the hockey game was on.
So this time, I cut out the leaf from the embossed piece and used that as my second layer, with a beautiful Copper Foil leaf tucked in between. I like how the black cut out really shadows the leaves.
I used the Birthday Banners Bundle for my sentiment and it’s also embossed in the new Copper Embossing Powder. I wanted to add the bow but we don’t have any Copper Baker’s Twine:
Solution: run down to Staples, buy a Copper Sharpie and color the Gold Twine in the Baker’s Twine Trio Pack also in the Holiday Catalog. It only took a couple of minutes and it worked great.
Thanks so much for visiting me today and if you would like to order the supplies to create the Stampin Up Woodland Embossing Folder Rewind card: simply click on the “shop with me” button below, I would love to be your demonstrator.
You can find the card recipe and product list for today’s project at the end of this post.
- Click Here to order Stampin Up supplies 24/7
- Learn how to place an Online Order
- Earn Corgi Rewards towards FREE stamps when you shop through me
- Add the September Host Code #TQP2XNPG to your order to earn a free gift
Do you live in Canada? and need a Stampin Up Demonstrator? – then sign up for my Customer Newsletter. You will find it over on the right side of my blog. Once every couple of weeks I’ll send it out with all the latest updates – customer specials – AND a Newsletter exclusive PDF Download of a fun stamping project:
- FREE Foxy Friends Video Online Stamping Class
- Paper Pumpkin Bogo
- Clearance Rack – save up to 60%
- Save 10% on Stampin Up PRODUCT BUNDLES – 41 to choose from
- over 2,500 card ideas for the Annual Catalog
- over 1,000 ideas for the Holiday Catalog
- Visit my Stampin Up Pinterest Boards
and over at Stamping and Blogging:
The September Foxy Friends Stamping Class is up:
This month we have a Shadow Box Card and a Center Flip easel Card for those of you who love fun folds. A 10 minute or less card and a fun background technique with the Woodland Embossing Folder.
How can you get your hands on this class?
- Place a $50. or higher order through my online store (Canadian orders only please) and I’ll send you the class as a thank you for being a customer.
- Join my Happy Stamping Team – My team gets free access to Stamping and Blogging and we would love to have you join us.
- Sign in/Sign up as a member of Stamping and Blogging and you will have access to ALL 47 Classes (and over 500 videos and 390+ Tutorials) for one low monthly fee.
Sign in/Sign up today to get started on this great new class.
Card Base: Basic Black, 4-1/4 x 11, Kraft card stock 4 x 5-1/4
Art Pieces: Copper Foil Sheet 2 x 4-1/2 for leaf and 3/8 x 4 strip across top.
Product List for the Stampin Up Woodland Embossing Folder Rewind Card: Click on the images to view in my 24/7 Online Store