Introducing the Stamparatus – Stampin’ Up!s NEW Stamp Positioning Tool!
This tool will change the way you stamp and before long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it!.
Why do YOU NEED ONE? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it.
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp – in Exactly the same spot (no need to start over).
- Make Fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2 step, 3 step, and 4 step stamping images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
And to answer THAT QUESTION – Yes it is like a Misty – but it’s so much more – if you already have the Misty’s, the Stamparatus size is in between both the small and large Misty – BUT – it’s open on two sides, allowing you to stamp on as large a piece of card stock as you like – so you only need ONE TOOL. – that was the selling point for me, along with the pads being hinged and adjustable.
Retail Price $65.00 (in Canada)
- 8 x 8 x 7/8″ inches
- 20.3 x 20.3 X 2.2cm
- The stamping grid surface itself is 7 x 7 inches
and here is a quick video from Stampin’ Up! explaining how this amazing tool works:
If you are reading this in an e-mail, please click here to view the video on my blog:
How do you GET ONE?
With the launch of this tool, Stampin’ Up! is trying a new reservation system. It acts like a true preorder: you reserve your spot and they guarantee shipment as soon as the product arrives in the warehouse.
The launch will feature three reservation windows and please note:
- Reservation quantities are “while supplies last”.
- Limit is 1 tool per customer
- You may participate in multiple reservation windows
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from Stampin Up. When you close your order, be sure to verifiy that your credit card and shipping information are correct.
Of note, the first round of reservations sold out in 20 minutes so try and post your reservation as soon as the window opens
HOW TO RESERVE YOUR STAMPARATUS
- you must open an Online Shopping account – by clicking on my “Shop Now” Button – then click on the “create account” button in the top left corner:
- Fill out your profile, including shipping address and Visa Info.
- You can order one tool per reservation window
- When inventory arrives in the warehouse (in February), Stampin’ Up! will send you an email notifying you that your order is ready. Once you finalize payment and close your order, the system will charge your credit card.
- PLEASE NOTE – Once you have received this e-mail from Stampin’ Up and your reservation has been transferred to your shopping card – you will then be able to add other items to your order.
- PLEASE DO NOT DELETE THE STAMPARATUS FROM YOUR ORDER – WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ADD IT BACK AND YOU WILL LOSE YOUR RESERVATION.
- Remember – when the reservation completes (for the first two) – it will be Sale-a-bration time, so each $60. in merchandise will earn you a FREE Sale-a-bration item – your Corgi Rewards and Host Code gifts will also apply at this completion.
- Don’t forget to add the Current month’s host code before you complete your order
Have more questions? here are the answers – download the PDFS below
Customer Stamparatus Launch Q & A – click here