Hi stamping friends, today I’m sharing a card I created by combining Timeless Love and Delicate Details stamp sets.
I admit to combining quite a few Stampin Up products on this card but Timeless Love and Delicate Details are the two stamp sets. Delicate Details is from the Sale-a-bration Brochure and can be earned for free with a $60.00 product order.
Not just for Valentine’s day – although it would be perfect. This card could also be a wedding card, or just to support a dear friend.
The idea for today’s card came from combining two sketch challenges for this week:
The Card Concept 66 challenge.
Of course I took a little creative license with this sketch by using my die cut heart image instead of the squares.
Sandi’s Tips – n – tricks for the Timeless Love and Delicate Details Card
- I stamped three of the lace images in Crumb Cake at the bottom of the card front.
- Using the “stamping off” technique or “Generation Stamping”, I went third generation (stamped off twice) with the Timeless Love Stamp in the background.
- I die cut the heart from a piece of Kraft card stock
- The flowers were stamped in Crumb Cake, heat embossed in clear and then water coloured with my aqua painter and Blushing Bride, Delightful Dijon and Mint Macaron ink pad lids. I then cut them out and added them to the heart.
- The word “love” is a die cut from the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits set die cut and sponged in Blushing Bride.
- A sprinkling of pearls completes the card.
Timeless Love and Delicate Details:
- Card Base: Thick Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2
- Card Front: 4 x 5-1/4
- Heart: Kraft card stock 4 x 4
- Love: Blushing Bride 1-1/2 x 2-1/2
- Flowers: Watercolor Paper 3 x 4
Thanks so much for visiting me today and if you live in Canada and would like to order the supplies to create the Stampin Up Timeless Love and Delicate Details card: simply click on the “shop with me” button below, I would love to be your demonstrator.
- Shop my Online store 24/7
- by phone 306-764-0337
- E-Mail Me or in person
- Earn FREE stamps with Corgi Rewards
- Learn how to place an online order here:
- February Host Code 3ET2JW3G – details here
– Place your Canadian Stampin’ Up! orders through my online store 24/7
Why shop with me? I’m committed to making your on-line ordering experience amazing. Learn about the perks and benefits of my Corgi Loyalty Rewards here.
Use the February Host Code on your $50. and higher product orders and earn a free Online Stamping Class – details here:
Use the February Host Code on your $75. and higher product orders and earn a free black Ink pad of your choice and one FREE SALE-A-BRATION ITEM
Don’t know which one you need? Download my Info Sheet – Which Black Ink Should I use
Click here to learn about all the benefits of my Customer Loyalty Program.