Hi Stampers, I just finished the online stamping class for April the other day, and I introduced the Watercolor Smooshing Technique. I had one more card I wanted to create with the technique, so I thought what the heck, let’s share this one on the blog so you can have an idea what the class is about.
The card is created with the World of Dreams Stamp set, (On the retired list if you hvae not purchased it yet), and these are the colors I used for the card:
Here is the Video and I have the card recipe at the end of this blog post for you as well.
If you are reading this in an e-mail, click on the title at the top to visit my blog to view the video.
I Hope you enjoyed the video and you will find the card recipe and Stampin Up Supplies I used at the end of this blog post.
If you are interested in the whole class – it has been loaded to Stamping and Blogging – click here to join the fun.
There are two other ways you can have access to this awesome class.
- You can Join my Stampin Up Team – click here for details.
- Or you can place a $50. or higher Canadian Order through me and I’ll send you the link to the class as my thank you for your order. – Click here for details
April’s class is full of Watercolor Smooshing Fun – Yes, Smooshing is a technique, haha….
- Card 1 is the 10 minute or less guy created with the Picture Perfect Stamp Set
- Card 2 we add the 3 Step Stamping Technique and a two colored background with overstamping also with the Picture Perfect Stamp Set.
- Card 3 I show you how to incorporate 5 colors ad we add a little die cutting
- Card 4 – is the crazy over the top card for this month, we combine Smooshing, Heat Embossing, the Embossed Resist Technique and a little Aqua Painter Fun all created with the Choose Happiness Stamp Set.
- There are 4 videos and 4 Full pictorial PDF’s to walk you step by step through the techniques.
If you need Stampin Up supplies, I would love to be your demonstrator.
Want a NEW 2016 – 2017 Annual Catalog mailed to you in May?
- If you live in Canada and have ordered from me in the past year, you are already on my mailing list.
- If you are not a customer of mine and would like a catalog, simply place a $50. or higher order through my online store or in personal before April 29th to be added to the mailing list.
- E-Mail Me if you have any questions.
Visit the NEW Retired Products List for some great deals up to 50% Off.
CLICK HERE to view in my online store.
Want more card ideas? Check out my Stampin Up Video Library over on You Tube – Subscribe and you will get notification each time I load a New Video
- Card Base: Thick Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2
- Mat: Basic Black 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Art Piece: Watercolor paper 90 pound cold pressed 4-1/2 x 6 – after you do the technique and dry it, cut it down to 3-3/4 x 5
Supplies used for the Watercolor Smooshing Technique Card: