Hi Stampers, my share today is a card created with Stampin Up Birthday Blooms Stamp Set.
I had some fun combining two challenges for my card today.
My layout is from the sketch challenge over at Mojo Monday
and my color combo came from the challenge over at The Color Throwdown
Once you figure out the size of those background panels, the rest of the card is pretty easy. The background panels are 1-1/2 x 3-3/4 and I cut them out of strip from the Stampin UP Everyday Chic Designer Paper.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- I stamped the flowers in StazOn Black onto a couple of pieces of watercolor paper
- Used the Ink pad Lids and my Aqua Painter to color the flowers and leaves in Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive.
- I laid all the pieces to the front of my card and then added the flowers with Dimensionals, this gave me room to tuck in the rest of the elements underneath.
- I cut two banners out of scraps of Whisper White and used a black pen to add stitches to them before attaching to the bottom left of the card.
- Over that, I attached the “hello”, cut with the Big Shot and the Hello You Thinlits also from Stampin UP.
- My embellishments are; a three looped piece of Gold Metallic Thread tucked in behind the flowers, 3 Brights Candy Dots in the Orange and Pink and a bit of Clear Wink of Stella on the flowers.
Thanks so much for visiting me today and if you would like to order the supplies to create the Stampin Up Birthday Blooms card; simply click on the “shop with me” button below, I would be most happy to be your demonstrator.
You can find the card recipe and product list for the Stampin Up Birthday Blooms Card at the end of this post.
Want a NEW 2016 – 2017 Annual Catalog mailed to you in May?
- If you live in Canada and have ordered from me in the past year, you are already on my mailing list.
- If you are not a customer of mine and would like a catalog, simply place a $50. or higher order through my online store or in personal before April 29th to be added to the mailing list.
- E-Mail Me if you have any questions.
click here for more details, or E-mail me I would be most happy to answer any questions you may have and help you get signed up. My Team are spread across Canada and we would love to have you join us.
Visit the NEW Retired Products List for some great deals up to 50% Off.
CLICK HERE to view in my online store.
Want more card ideas? Check out my Stampin Up Video Library over on You Tube – Subscribe and you will get notification each time I load a New Video
Place your orders through me and automatically become a member of my Exclusive Corgi Rewards Club to earn FREE stamps and a FREE Online Video Stamping Class
When you shop with me online or in person, you earn Corgi Rewards towards free Stamps.
Add the Monthly Host Code: April – VBV7PG6V – (Canada Only) and earn an additional gift
- Place this code into your orders of $50. or more to earn a free gift * See my Corgi Rewards page for more details:
- For orders over $200. please do not use this code as you will receive your own Host Rewards, you will still earn the free gift.
View the details of my Corgi Rewards Program Here:
- Card Base: Thick Whisper White 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 4-1/4, Basic Black Mat 4 x 5-1/4
- Everyday Chic Designer Paper – three pieces 1-1/2 x 3-3/4
- Watercolor paper – two pieces 3 x 3-1/2
Supplies used to create the Stampin Up Birthday Blooms Card: